Saranghae. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

It was another day at school. And it's Friday. Finally, I can relax after this. Entering the classroom, he was there again. And he wasn't wearing uniform, but instead, some casual clothes. I didn't know how fashionable Eunhyuk is. He was sitting behind me again, laughing with his friends. I realized, only a few days left and summer classes will be over. I haven't even talked to him. And that was depressing. Last night, I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know why. Is this love? I don't know. I've missed this feeling for a long time now.. and it isn't new to me. The only thing is, I am not prepared. What I wanted is to be able to get close to him. For him to be my chingu. But since the day summer classes started, there's no progress between the two of us.
 
I looked at Eunhyuk, and he looked at me as well. I sighed afterwards, because there's no way that he would even dare to talk to me. Yuri told me that I should be the one who would initiate the conversation because no matter what, Eunhyuk wouldn't make his move on me. I'm shy, okay?
 
To remove my sadness, I went outside. It feels like my heart is breaking. Why is it that when I started to admit that I like or love a person, it seems that were so far away? I even drank a lot of water to stop this feeling, but nothing happened. Then someone poked me from behind. Making me startle.
 
I turned around so fast to the point that I was able to meet my lips with a person. And of all the person, it was EUNHYUK. Because of me turning around, we kissed, unexpectedly. And accidentally.
 
You: Aigoo! Jeongmal mian haeyo! [Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!]
 
I bowed several times to him, and Eunhyuk didn't looked angry.
 
Eunhyuk: It's alright.
You: No.. *blushes* I.. I really am sorry.. Mr. Lee.. I was so clumsy..
Eunhyuk: *looks into your eyes* That was my first kiss.. *glares*
You: *panics* Mianhae! Please kill me now! *bows*
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* And now you have to pay for it. *smirks*
You: Eh?
Eunhyuk: You're, _____, right? ____, neol jeongmal saranghae. I love you so much.
You: Yes, I am.. Oh, the hangul writing..
Eunhyuk: Aniya.. I really do love you, _____.
You: *shocked* WHAT THE..
Eunhyuk: *holds your hand and puts it into his chest* Can you feel my heart beating for you? I've waited so long for this.. I was too shy to admit how I feel..
You: Eunhyuk oppa.. nado dangsineul saranghae. I love you too.
Eunhyuk: So, will you be mine?
You: Yes.. Yes..
 
Eunhyuk hugged me that time. And I didn't expect that he would feel the same way. My love, my kiss, and my heart belongs to him ever since. :)