Sportsfest. [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

In this story, your school is going to have a sports fest. You girls are paired with the boys in your class. Guess who your partner is? It's Yesung.
 
First impression? Quiet and laid-back. He was wearing eyeliner all the time and he rarely smiles. Because of that, you feel awkward.
 
But it all changed when he went to approach you. :)
 
Yesung: Hi, you're ____, right?
You: *nods* Uhmm. Yeah..
Yesung: Why are you so nervous? Ahh. Probably because it's our first time to talk to each other. Don't worry, I don't bite. *winks*
You: [He's cute, afterall.] Oh, nothing. Nice meeting you~
 
Then he stood next to you as you listen to the instructions regarding the game.
 
Student Council President: Good morning everyone. Today is our school's 25th Sportsfest. And because it's been 25 years, we're going to create a twist in this game. All of the students are required to have their own partners and they will be chosen randomly to prevent biases. There will be a lot of games, but for today, we'll make it a lovey-dovey one since you all have your own partners. The first game will be the "Sack Race" Wherein the two of you are going to use the sacks located in the other classroom and jump through the finish line :) Other games will be announced later. So are you ready?!
 
Students: YES!!
 
Yesung started to hold your hand that time and you started running towards the classroom to get the sack needed.
 
You: Yesung..
Yesung: *smiles* Lets win this game, okay?? Fighting!
 
Then suddenly, you stopped.
 
Yesung: ____, are you alright?
You: Oppa, go on.. *loses breath* I...
Yesung: *sits down* ____, I'll give you a piggy back ride.. So please.. Were in this together.
 
He carried you through his back and you were able to get some sack. You were feeling better afterwards.
 
You: Oppa, I'm heavy.. Please put me down now..
Yesung: *puts you down* Are you okay now? You're light as a feather, _____.
You: Haha! Stop it oppa. *blushes* Yeah. Maybe I was just shocked.
 
And he carried you once again to the starting line~
 
The game had finally started. And you two helped each other in fitting yourselves inside the sack. The game started a few minutes after the preparation. ;)
 
Yesung: *holds your hand again* ____, don't let go of my hand.
You: *smiles* I won't oppa. Were in this together, remember?
Student Council President: On your marks, get set, GO!
 
You were jumping the whole time with the other players. It was really hard since the field is full of grass and is a bit muddy. But still, you didn't let go of his hand.
 
Yesung: Lets do out best! Only a few jumps and we're going to win!!!
You: *jumps harder* YEAH!!
 
Little did you know that you were in the finish line together. :) There were bunch of confettis on your way~
 
Student Council President: AND THE WINNER IS, YESUNG AND _____! :)) The "sweet couple". :) It's cute to see that you two were holding hands during the game. Unlike the other players. :) Kekeke~
Now tell me, are you a real-life couple?
You: *blushes* No, sunbae..
Yesung: *smiles* But we look cute, don't we? :))
Student Council President: Yeah! :)) *looks at the audience* And for the second game, I will give you all an egg. The next one is the egg-catching game to which you need to catch the egg without
breaking it. The game will start in 15 minutes. :)
 
While resting..
 
Yesung: *gives you some soda* ____, grab some drinks :)
You: Oh.. thank you oppa :)
Yesung: The sack race was fun. And I didn't expect that we would be that "sweet."
You: HAHAHA. Sunbae sure is funny~ But she's really nice.
Yesung: Yeah. Thanks to her. *moves closer* I was able to meet a cutie like you.
You: *blush* I'm not cute..
Yesung: Yes you are. *leans forward to kiss you*
 
Student Council President: YA! THE GAME WILL START! Reserve your lovey-dovey moments later! *smiles*
You: Arraseo.. [Awww. Why did you have to interrupt such moment, sunbae..]
Yesung: Lets go. [Don't worry, ____.]
 
So the game started. You were standing in front of each other and Yesung was holding the egg. The first round was cool. 2 teams were eliminated. As the games goes harder and harder, you two
find it hard to catch the egg. But it didn't stop you from winning. You two won the game once again~
 
Student Council President: Yesung and ____ won again! Now tell me, what's your secret in winning?
Yesung: But sunbae. If we tell it to you, it's no longer a SECRET anymore :)
Student Council President: Oh. Right :)
You: So.. what's the next game? :)
Student Council: For the last game, it's the track and field. With a twist. You see this thing? *refers to a baton* The girls will have to run as fast as they can and give the baton to the guys who will have
to continue the race. Again, the fastest one will win. :))
 
You were triggered upon hearing that. You lost breath a while ago that's why you are afraid of not winning the game.
 
You: [No.. track and field.. what if I won't be able to run as fast as the others? What if we lose the game.. what if?]
Yesung: ____, you lost breath a while ago.. Do you still want to join the game?
You: Yes..
Yesung: Are you sure? We can skip that one anyway.
You: No oppa. We have to.
 
So you two did join the game. You were still nervous, not knowing what to do.
 
The last game is about to start and you were trying to look as calm as possible for Yesung to stop worrying about you.
 
Yesung: *hugs you* ____, goodluck~
You: Oppa, you two :)
Yesung: I'll wait for you at the other line, okay?
You: Yes. Please do :)
 
Student Council President: READY, SET GO!!
 
You had an adrenaline rush that time and you started to run as fast as you can. At first, it was alright. But when you are almost near towards Yesung, you started to lie down.
 
You: Yesung oppa.. Please.. Win this game..
Yesung: ____!
You: Don't worry about me.. RUN YESUNG RUN!
Yesung: But..
You: JUST DO AS I SAY!
 
So Yesung ran and finished the game instantly. But when he was able to be chase down by the other player, he did his best to win. And yeah, he won again!
 
Student Council President: AND THE WINNER IS YESUNG.. AGAIN! Now Yesung.. I..
Yesung: I'll be right back! *runs to you*
 
Yesung: Ya! Why did you let me run in the first place?
You: Because we are already winning, and I don't want anybody to get that away from us..
Yesung: *carries you bridal style* YOU'RE SO STUPID. REALLY.
You: *sobs* Why are you calling me stupid?
Yesung: *while walking* YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PRICE AND NOT YOURSELF. WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU, HUH?!
You: I'm sorry.. I don't want you to lose because of me.
Yesung: Aigoo. Only because of that?! This is only just a game.
You: Why are you so naggy?!
Yesung: BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU, ____!
You: Why do you care for me?!
Yesung: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!
You: AND WHY DO YOU LIKE ME!
Yesung: I don't like you.
 
And when you two went to the Student Council President, you two pretended to be okay :)
 
Student Council Pres: My, oh my.. These two.. Damn it! Why do you have to be this sweet? Well anyway, it's alright since this is supposed to be a "LOVEY-DOVEY" sportsfest. And here's your price!
A trophy complete with cash and unlimited lunch tickets for the whole year! Congratulations!
 
*All students clapping
 
You two went down to the stage.
 
You: Put me down.
Yesung: Why? You can't breathe well..
You: I said, put me down!
Yesung: Why are you so cranky all of the sudden?!
You: You don't like me at all! I thought you liked me.. And I believed in you! You liar!!!
Yesung: Listen, ____. I don't like you.
You: But why?! *shrieks*
Yesung: Simply because I love you, silly. *kisses your forehead*
You: *punches him* YOU... YOU'RE LUCKY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO!
 
It was already night time. The students almost left. You two were still there, looking at the stars.
 
Yesung: Will you be my girlfriend?
You: Yeah.
Yesung: *laughs* You're so cute when you're mad.
You: Shut up, oppa. Now kiss me!
 
And he did kiss you :) The end!