Missing You. [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You were talking on the phone with him..
 
Leeteuk: Hi, ____. I love you. And I hope you're doing okay.
You: I love you more, Teukie. ? I just want to cuddle up in your arms and fall asleep. Too bad you aren't here...i miss you so much, oppa. How are you?
Leeteuk: Not too good. Though we may be miles apart, know that you are in my thoughts ? I hope you can feel the warm hugs and love I am sending you.. And I don't feel good because you feel sad.
 
You: Oppa, you're so sweet. :) I was, a while ago. But you called me and removed my blue. Don't worry.
Leeteuk: Me not to worry? Silly. I love to worry about you. It just proves that I love you so much.
You: Awww. I'm smiling like an idiot here, oppa.
Leeteuk: Haha. That's good ? You know what? I'm Counting down the days until I can see you once again..
You: So am I, oppa. Yes I miss you, I haven't known you long but I have gotten to the point that I miss you everyday and look forward to seeing your smile/hearing your voice. ?
Leeteuk: I realize now more than ever how much you really mean to me cuz when I can't hear your voice I feel so lost. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder! ?
 
You: Waaaa~ Can I just get you out there and never let you go?
Leeteuk: If only you can.. :( Ohh, it's already night time.. Sleep well, my love.
You: You take a rest as well, oppa.
 
And you slept with a smile on your face~