Seatmate [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
You are a typical high school girl who has a classmate named Siwon. Most people think he's popular because of his looks,
but for you, you think of him as an ordinary guy and you don't even have an idea why girls are so into him. You told to
yourself that you're going to ignore him for the whole year, and vow to yourself you'll never fall in love with him.
 
But.. it seems like fate wants to play tricks on you. By letting you and him be paired to each other in the seating arrangement.
 
You: Teacher, this is a big mistake! I will never, ever sit next to that guy!
Teacher: But I just followed what's written in here. So please follow the seat plan. Arraseo?
You: But..!
Teacher: No buts.
 
You went back to your seat as Siwon was looking at you. You gave him an exasperated look.
 
You: What are you looking at? *raises eyebrows*
Siwon: Your beautiful face, milady.
You: S-shut up. *blush* *sighs* Am I being punished for my sins right now?
Siwon: Who knows?
You: You just don't get it, do you? Of all the people in this class, why does it have to be you?
Siwon: *puts arms around you* Milady, consider yourself lucky. A lot of girls envy you and you've got the chance to talk to me.
And the best part is, our chairs and tables are paired together. *smirks*
You: I feel like I am filled with jinx. Sheesh.
 
The teacher resumed with her lesson in Chemistry and he kept on looking at you. Because of that, you feel distracted.
 
You: (Damn it. I can't concentrate because of him.. Lets see.. H for Hydrogen, Na for Sodium..)
 
When the lesson was finished, you confronted him.
 
You: Are you making fun of me?
Siwon: Waeyo?
You: You've been doing these things.. and it's irritating.
Siwon: Eh? Is it bad to look at you?
You: It's just that.. I'm not used to it.
Siwon: Well then. you should. Since the one who looks at you the most will reveal himself to you.
You: And who are you referring to?
Siwon: *moves closer* Me. *smiles*
You: Don't be that close to me! *blushing*
Siwon: And why not? *moves even closer* Why do you dislike me that much? Did I do something to make you feel that way?
You: Aniyo. If you're being this nice to me just for you to make me like you then don't waste your time. Whatever you do,
nothing will change my attitude towards you. Got it?
Siwon: *hugs you* Stop being like this. ____, it hurts. Being rejected by you.
You: How does it hurt anyway? You've got tons of girls who like you.
Siwon: But do I like them? ____, its you who I like.
You: Let me go.. I won't fall for that one.
 
You tried staying away from him, but you weren't able to do so. Then he touched your face, showed his sad face to you and
held your hand.
 
Siwon: I've been waiting for a long time to make you notice me, _____. But it seems like no matter what I do, I can't make you like me.
 
You feel pity towards him, and recalled why you were mad at him in the first place. And the reason is.. you like him all along.
And it's impossible for him to like you. But here he is, in front of you, admitting that he likes you.
 
Siwon: I really like you, ____.
You: Siwon.. Mianhae. I didn't know how painful it was.. for you.
Siwon: Well now you know.. Are you still going to avoid me?
You: Aniyo.. To tell you the truth.. I.. I was mad at you.. because I think you were just into looks.. and it's impossible for you to like me. I was also mad at myself..
And right now.. I am afraid to fall in love with someone like you. All this time, I just realized, I like you.. but I always use defense mechanism to protect myself.
I guess I am vulnerable after all.
Siwon: *hugs you* I know what you're thinking. That just because I am popular doesn't mean I'm into looks. I like you because you are you. And please don't be afraid. We like each other, don't we?
Then why can't it be US?
You: What you are saying right now.. Are they true?
Siwon: Of course. I speak of the truth. Will you allow me to be yours and show you what it feels like to be loved?
You: Uhm.. *blushing* Yes..
 
You smiled at each other, and without the people watching, you secretly kissed. Not minding the anger and pain :)
 
THE END :)