Midnight Fantasy [EunHae + Teukie Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

So you were inside a strange building. A building so big that's it's even twice as big as your house. You were walking along the hallway, entered the room and you saw a kingdom.. Something hard to believe in..
 
You: *walks* Where am I???
 
While walking, you saw a guy who resembles a monkey, but handsome, playing around the trees. It was Eunhyuk, obviously. <3
 
Eunhyuk: Hey! Come and play with me!
 
As you look at him, he swings from one tree to another, making you feel shocked.
 
You: Are you a monkey??
Eunhyuk: Well, duh. Look. *shows bananas* I eat these all the time~
You: Oh, I see. Uhm, do you have an idea where am I?
Eunhyuk: That I'm not sure, but if you look closely, you'll realize where you are.
You: Wow. As if that's easy.
Eunhyuk: It is, if you believe.
You: Seriously, I don't understand..
Eunhyuk: You don't have to. Just follow what your heart tells you. *gives you a kiss on the cheek* Someday, you'll come back to me..
 
Then he disappeared out of nowhere, making you shocked.
 
You: He kissed me.. What's wrong with that guy? Sheesh. I must know the exit to this place. Wherever this is..
 
As you reached the beautiful and tranquil sea, there was a guy there. He has this brown hair and sweet smile which made him irresistible.
 
You: Whoa~ Maybe this guy can help me..
 
You approached him without any hesitations. He gave you a look.
 
Donghae: Care to join me?
You: Uhm.. sure..
 
You both watched the sea as its waves increase and decrease. It was calming. No wonder he always has a smile on his face.
 
Donghae: Whenever I'm sad or in pain, I always go here. And to this, I will have no fear. I am a fish and it delights me whenever I see things related to water..
You: Wow, you seem to be enjoying it.. Your smile is contagious. *smiles*
Donghae: Really? Hahaha. You're so cute. *puts your head on his shoulder*
You: But.. I don't know where I am.. and I need to find my way back home..
Donghae: Where does your heart lead you?
You: I don't know.. why are you asking me those things?
Donghae: You'll find out soon. Use your heart and let it lead you the way. And use your brain to lead you back home~ *hugged you*
 
This time, he was the one who disappeared. You have no idea where to go. Since you're lost, you almost cried. Then unexpectedly, an angel came to wipe your tears. :)
 
Leeteuk: Don't cry, beautiful one.. I hate seeing girls cry..
You: An angel.. seriously, where am I?
Leeteuk: I too don't know, but like what they said, you'll find out soon.
You: I really want to go back..
Leeteuk: What is your heart telling you?
You: Such a cliche question. I don't know..
Leeteuk: Is that so? Beautiful one, just close your eyes, feel your heartbeat and you'll find your way..
 
You followed the angel's instructions. And you realized, what you had was just a dream. All of the sudden, three guys were there in front of you, watching you sleep.
 
The first one was Eunhyuk. Your suitor who has a crush on you since middle school. He's straightforward and he gives you letters all the time.
 
The second one? Donghae. Your best friend who has always been there for you whenever you feel sad. He knows how to make you smile. You know everything about him, and he's deeply in love with you.
 
And lastly, Leeteuk. Your first love. He's now a graduate in high school, but you still keep in touch with him. And it's time for him to show you how he feels.
 
Three guys, one girl. And you have to choose. You opened your eyes, smiled and talked to each other.
 
You: Teukie oppa, Hae oppa, Hyukkie oppa.. Lets go for some ice cream~
Leeteuk: Eh? Shincha? I thought you hate ice cream.
You: But now I do~ Please?
Eunhyuk: Ah.. I can't resist her.. Okay..
Donghae: Count me in!
 
You two went out, and to then you realized something. You had that dream because it tells you to choose who you really love by following your heart and neglecting your mind. Now, who would you choose? [Me: Donghaeeee, my loveee <3 <3 <3]