Chapter 7.

Seeing Through Her Eyes

Two weeks later

 
 
“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Jaekyung threw her backpack onto the floor as she stared at the mess her kitchen was in. She had spent the past two weeks with Baekhyun; both of them at a loss of how to solve his situation and decided to just let the problem solve itself. Baekhyun really couldn’t careless now that he has a place to stay and Jaekyung was much too preoccupied with school to try. He was never close with his family anyways and Jaekyung didn’t mind his company.
 
“Woah! Calm down!” Baekhyun looked up at Jaekyung, he was wiping the floors and had gotten cookie dough all over his face.
 
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?!?!?!? Why is there chocolate all over my floors?! And what happened to your face?!” Jaekyung’s eyes widen at the mess, she looked around and noticed that her mixer and mini oven was out.
 
“You didn’t! What did I say about touching my stuff without my permission?!” Jaekyung rolled up her sleeves, pulled a hair tie from her wrist and put her hair up right away. She was planning to take a nice hot bath after a long day at school but now she’s kneeling next to Baekhyun, cleaning up the mess he made.
 
“I’m deprived of cookies and you don’t have any at home… it’s not like I can go out and buy some so I tried making them myself. The videos on YouTube made it look so easy…” Jaekyung looked at the lost boy in front her and started to laugh, the anger she had moments ago disappeared immediately.
 
“You have a chocolate chip in your hair.”
 
 
 
 
“It’s been sixteen days now and still no progress, where could he have disappeared to?! You guys are so lucky he’s still alive; thank the heavens that he found his other half!” Kris let out a frustrated groan as he stared at the check list of all the places they have searched.
 
“Sorry, we’re really trying our best but we can’t sense him anywhere!” Chanyeol held his head down in shame; he isn’t fit to be a real angel yet.
 
“And thank you covering for us, they would have added another fifty years to our training if it weren’t for you. We’re really sorry, please don’t be so stressed. I promise that the two of us will fix this.” Kris softened at Tao’s words. He always had a soft spot for the younger boy; why else would he be so kind with the two of them?
 
“Just… keep looking.” Kris sighed as he stared at his two friends, they needed to find him soon.