Chapter 28.

Seeing Through Her Eyes

 

 

 
The dreams stopped, no dreams, no flowers, no smiling Jaekyung, no kids, no nothing, absolutely nothing. Baekhyun seems to be stuck in some sort of awkward limbo. Baekhyun knew he was back in his body but he couldn’t move, he tried to wake up but he can’t. He doesn’t know how long it has been but he does know that he heard Jaekyung talking to him earlier. He couldn’t catch the words properly but he could tell that she was upset and that worried him. The blondie said he’d be awake right away but Baekhyun is pretty sure that he has been asleep for more than a day at least. Baekhyun wondered how Jaekyung was doing, she was still unhappy due to Woori’s passing, she was worried because Jaemin was able to see him and now she must be worried cause he literally disappeared out of nowhere. Frustration would be an understatement to how Baekhyun felt right now. He wants to know if she’s alright, if Jaemin was alright. Is that why she sounded upset? Did something happen to Jaemin or is it because he disappeared without a word? Baekhyun can hear his mother’s voice now, he can decipher the words but she sounds more relaxed compared to her usual self, probably because he isn’t there to stress her out with his so called friends. More thoughts started to occupy Baekhyun’s mind since the dreams never came back. He thought about his life and the things he learned while with Jaekyung. He thought about all the stupid things he’s done as well as the hobbies he had as a child. Will he ever find his life’s calling? 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for another super short update! I'm actually going to be going on vacation for the next two weeks and I wasn't able to find the time to write out the rest of this chapter due to packing and such! I'll try to write whenever I have free time at the hotel but just in case I can't, I decided to just post up what I had finished!