Chapter 4.

Seeing Through Her Eyes

“What did the two of you do?!” Kris stared at his two best friends as they picked at the ends of their shirts, both giving the other looks as if to say “No! You tell him first!”


“So, is someone going to tell me what’s going on?!” Kris hardly ever yelled but he knew something was up. They looked like two five year olds who were caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar by their mother.

“He lost a spirit!” The two childish angels pointed at each other while yelling at the same time.

“You two did WHAT?!?!?!?!” Chanyeol and Tao’s eyes widen immediately at Kris’s outbreak, they began to fear for their lives.
 
 
 

“Alright so, you the last thing you remembered were speeding down the highway with a group of your friends before getting hit by a truck. You woke up feeling absolutely fine only to see your own body lying down on the hospital bed. You saw your mother crying and overheard the doctor say that you’re in a coma. You can’t physically feel anything thing like inanimate objects and human beings but your body can still feel cold, tired and such. No one else can hear or see you other than me so far. Is that everything?”

“Yes! How many times do I have to repeat myself. Holy crap!.” Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration as he looked at the girl in front of him. It’s getting late and he wanted to get some sleep.

“Well excuse me mister but I’m the one helping you here, I just wanted to get this straightened out okay?” This kid has no patience...

“And...?” What does he mean and???

“And what?”

“Have you figured anything out? It’s two in the morning and I’m really tired.” What?! It’s two? Ahh I’m so dead for school tomorrow.
 
“You know, I’m not obligated to help you. I will try my best to find a way to get you out of this mess but I can’t guarantee anything. For the meantime, how about you come and stay at my place? I didn’t realize that it’s so late already. “
 
“Meh, sounds like I have no choice anyways.” Ungrateful bastard!!!!
 
“… Just follow me.”
 
“Wait, are we walking to your house?”  This kid, all he does is complain!
 
“Yes. Now unless you want to stay by yourself in the hospital where no one else can hear or see you I suggest you walk with me.”
 
“Fine, I was just asking a question. Geeze.” Jaekyung shook her head at the whiny boy behind her. This is going to be a long walk home.