Chapter 15.

Seeing Through Her Eyes

 

“What?!?!” Kris could not believe what he heard, they just let him go?
 
“Wait! Before you yell at us please listen to what I have to say!” Chanyeol looked over at Tao and he knew what to do right away. Making a fist, he put his right hand next to his cheek and did the only thing Kris could never say no to.
 
“Buing buing.”
 
“Chanyeol! Tao! I... Ugh, okay fine.” Chanyeol then proceeded to tell Kris why they did what they did, hoping that Kris wouldn’t be too angry.
 
“Hmm, well the higher ups won’t be too happy with this but I can see where you two are coming from. I’d like to see that Baekhyun kid become a better person as well. He’s kind and all; he just makes the dumbest decisions. Alright, you guys have a month. And Tao, don’t EVER do that again.” Chanyeol thanked Kris for being understanding then laughed at Tao’s reply.
 
“Do what? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kris’s eyes narrowed into two small slits at what Tao just said.
 
“Watch out Tao, I won’t fall for that again. Never again.” With that Kris spread his wings and flew away, leaving Chanyeol and Tao on their own.
 
“Good thing Kris has a soft spot for you.”
 
“Everyone has a soft spot for me.”
 
 
 
 
“Baek, you can talk to me. I’m not going to judge you.” Jaekyung sets her hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder lightly, letting him know that she really means what she’s saying.
 
“It’s not that noona, I just… I really don’t have something I’m passionate about. I’ve never had dreams; I just did what my parents wanted me to do.” Baekyun looks down at his hands; he’s wasted so much of his life doing terrible things with his so called friends already as it is. He tried so hard to run away from what his parents wanted him to do rather than to find a goal in life and prove them wrong. He doesn’t know what he was thinking and now he regrets it so much.
 
Jaekyung lets out a sigh and looks up at Baekhyun. “Don’t worry too much; you’re still young there’s still a lot of time for you to figure out what you want to do with your life. Hey you never know, you might find something you’d want to do for the rest of your life while you’re here with me! Let’s turn that frown of yours upside down alright? I have an early shift again tomorrow so I have to get to bed now, but if you ever want to talk I’m here to listen.” Jaekyung patted Baekhyun’s shoulder one last time before getting up from the couch.
 
“Night Baek.”
 
“Goodnight noona, thanks for um… talking to me.” Baekhyun scratched the back of his head lightly and shifted on the couch. He’s not use to opening up to people.
 
“Don’t worry about it, that’s what friends are for right?” Baekhyun doesn't know why but he didn’t like how she used the word friend… But we are friends, I mean what else would she call us? 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry it took me so long to finally update and to have such a short chapter as well haha! My trip to Toronto was great and my audition for YG was okay, thank you sooo much to everybody who watched my practice video! ^^