Late.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 

 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I was going to win tomorrow!! I just knew it!! She's always loved me and she always will. I'm perfect for her and there's no denying that.
 
 
I walked out to the car park with her and opened her door for her and she smiled before getting in. I walked around to my side and jumped in the car. I started it and began driving home, Bom rested her head on my shoulder and sighed.
 
"You love me, don't you?" I asked.
 
"Of course!!" She said smiling.
 
I bit my lip, 
"Then why are you even considering going with Hyunseung?"
 
She sighed,
"It's confusing okay, but I have feelings for him too..." She said.
 
 
I nodded, not saying anything more I didn't want to end up causing a fight when she is planning to tell us what she has decided tomorrow and if she does choose that I want to be able to enjoy tonight.... Oh get your mind out of the gutter!! I didn't mean it like that. GOSH!! I was talking about cuddling... Pssh people these days...
 
 
We arrived home and got out of the car, she jumped into my arms and I carried her inside through the entrance hall and got in the elevator. She leaned in and kissed me quite passionately if I must admit.
 
 
 
BOM'S POV:
 
 
 
I needed his lips. God!! They were just as soft and tasted great like I remember. I can't believe I hadn't kissed him like this for quite some time. I nibbled and his bottom lip and he chuckled lightly and pulled away. I pouted.
 
 
"Aww baby don't pout! Can't you just wait until we get to our room. That position is awkward for me." He said and flashed me one of those beautiful smiles that never fail to melt my heart. The elevator dinged and he carried me out to the bedroom and placed in on the bed.
 
 
Before he pulled out of reach i grabbed the collar of his shirt; pulling him down beside me. He chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his. He sighed "not tonight. Not yet okay? Just cuddles and kisses tonight" I nodded slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck. 
He leaned in and began kissing me softly and I returned the kiss making it deeper. I his bottom lip and he parted his lips for me.
 
 
Suddenly I felt my stomach churn. At first I ignored it but then it happened again. I groaned and placed my hand on my stomach and pulled away from him. He looked at me confused,
"What's wrong?" He asked.
 
 
But I didn't get time to answer him, I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom and began puking violently.  After it was over I washed my mouth out and he came to the door and knocked on it.
"Hey, you okay? That didn't sound too good" he said.
 
I locked the door.
"I-I'm fine I just need a minute!" I kind of yelled and walked towards the calendar on the wall.
 
 
I counted the days over and over. My heart dropped. I backed away from the calendar.
"No... It can't be... That can't be right... Not possibly" I mumbled to myself.
 
 
He knocked again; becoming worried and impatient.
"Bom? What's wrong!!" 
 
 
I took a deep breath before opening the door and looking to him. There was a deep stare between the two of us before I spoke.
"I'm late.... My period is almost 3 weeks late..." 
 
His eyes widened.
"WHAT?!"