Abandoned?

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: I woke up on the floor of the abandoned building we were in last night, i couldve sworn that i fell a sleep on Ji Yong, i scanned the room seeing only Minzi across from me, the boys were gone, "Minzi! Minzi!" i tried waking her but she just moaned and continued to sleep "MINZI!!!" i yelled loudly, she jumped up quickly "w-what?" she answered sounding annoyed "the guys are gone" i said with a panicky voice, Minzi's eyes widened as she looked around the room "where the hell are they?" she asked herself aloud, "do you think they ditched?" i asked her softly, she let out a soft giggle "no, they wouldnt do that" i played with my hair nervously "oh ok" a few more minutes passed and i was starting to get worried, Minzi was pacing back and forth in the room, the door opened slightly and Minzi froze "are you two princesses awake yet?" we both breathed a sigh of relief as Seunghyun and JiYong walked through the door and closed it behind them, Ji' was holding a bag of MacDonald's and Seunghyun was holding a tray with four coffee's on it, we sat down in a circle and started to eat,i grabbed JiYong and gave him a huge hug, "BWOH?" Ji' said confused when i grabbed him "what took you so long, i was so worried!" he chuckled softly "Mianhae, i didn't mean to worry you Bommie, we walked around to find a decent MacDonald's shop, and most of them were and run down" he explained i nodded and formed an "OH" shape with my mouth "ok, just please dont do that again, or at least wake me up first," he nodded cutely "so where do you guys wanna go today?" Seunghyun interrupted, i remembered that i have a tutor session "Mian guys, i have a tutor session" i said with a sigh and kissed JiYong on the cheek, i left and started to walked across the road, someone grabbed my wrist,i jumped and turned to see who it was, but it was just JiYong "can i at least take you there, i dont like the Idea of you walking through this part of town alone" i nodded "okay" we walked to his car and he drove me to Hyunseung's house, as i was about to get out of the car Ji' grabbed my wrist again "one last thing" he pulled and pocket knife out of his jacket and passed it to me "i have a feeling this guy likes you, so if he tries to make a move, stab him in the crotch" i giggled "okay" i pulled him towards me and kissed him, he grabbed the back of my neck and started to deepen the kiss "mmm Ji' i have to go" i said as i pulled away, he chuckled and ran his hands through his hair nervously,"when should i come pick you up?" he asked as i got out of the car "in an hour, Annyeong"  i replied then shut the car door, i walked up to the big front door and with a sigh rang the doorbell.