"Im Kwon Ji Yong But everyone calls me GD"

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Park Bom's POV: "i thought you said they wont even notice us!!" i said to Minzi as we speed walked to class, "well they usually dont, they only talk to people who interest them" a slight smile appeared on my face "oh, so he thinks im interesting" Minzi giggled "or he was just wondering why the hell you were starring at him" my smiled turned into a frown " i couldn't help it, he's so intriguing, and gorgeous" Minzi giggled "yeah that usually is the effect bad boys have on girls" my mouth dropped *he's a bad boy?* i thought to myself, i definitely can not get mixed into that crowd. Ji Yong's POV: i starred at her as she walked away, "TOP, do you think she's the newbie?" i asked my friend who was busy flirting with girls, i waited, he didnt answer me "TOP!!" he flinched "oh,umm yeah probably, I've never seen her before" *hmm,* i nudged TOP "come on Hyung, lets go to class" he nodded and we walked to performance class. When we got inside i looked around the room for my usual seat, hmm and there she was sitting in my seat next to Minzi, I had put next to her because i talk to much, it was obvious that newbie was Minzi's friend, why else would she be sitting there, i walked over to her and kneeled down so i was level with the desk "hey Newbie, your in my seat" she looked at me and rolled her eyes "really, i dont see your name on it" *wow her mood changed fast, just before she was all quiet and shy* i thought then continued "well how would you know, you dont know my name" a flashed her a smile and she rolled her eyes and looked away, i was determined to gain her respect, im not sure why, but theres something i like about her, i held out my hand for her to shake "im Kwon Ji Yong, but everyone here calls me GD" she shook my hand "what does GD stand for Gay and Dumb" she smiled "Im Park Bom" i laughed "beautiful name" she rolled her eyes again "thanks" the second bell went for class to start "so are you gonna get out of my seat, or do i have to sit somewhere else" she looked away then answered " Go sit somewhere else Ji Yong!" i smiled "GD" i corrected her, i went and grabbed a desk and dragged it next to her, i heard her sigh, i chuckled quietly as Mrs. Kace started our class. "as you all know we have a new student in our class, Park Bom can you please come and introduce yourself" said the teacher, i smiled at her as she got up and she rolled her eyes and walked to the front of the class she bowed and began telling the class about herself "Annyeonghasyo class, my name is Park Bom and i  got excepted to this school for singing, im 16 and Im very glad to be starting at this school."  *hmm shes a singer, nice* i thought to myself "Well, Park Bom would you like to show us what you can do" the teacher asked nicely, Park Bom went bright red and started to sing a song she wrote herself called 'dont cry' she was amazing a big round of applause came from the class as she went and sat down "good job" i commented "thanks" she said coldly.