Morning Arguments.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: My phone alarm went off and i hit it to try and stop it, it didnt stop, i picked it up and threw it at the wall, not hard enough to break the phone but hard enough to stop the annoying alarm i slowly got out of my bed "woah" i said as i almost tripped on the clothes that were on the floor from the night before, i had a slight hangover, i walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower, when i got out I dried my hair and spiked the front of it up (my usual hairstyle for school) i walked into my closet that was bright and colourful, yet I never wear any other colours but blacks,blues and purples. I picked up a pair of lime green high tops, red skinny jeans, a purple singlet and a black jacket, I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror "Swaggerific!!" I said and walked back into my bedroom and picked my phone up from off the floor,I had a new message from Bom: To Ji Yong Oppa, Good morning, did you have a nice sleep? xxoo From Bom. i smiled to myself and messaged her back: To Bommie, Annyeong sweetheart, yes i had a great sleep wbu? xo From Ji Yong. I sent the message and within a few seconds I got a reply: To Ji Yong Oppa, haha same, can you come pick me up and take me to school? xxoo Love From Bom. I sent back a reply: To Bommie, Sure Sweetheart, anything for you, love ya, xxoo From Ji Yong. I grabbed my school bag and went down the elevator to the second Floor and walked into the kitchen, my mom greeted me cheerfully "annyeong Ji Yong, did you have a nice sleep?" i just moaned and walked passed her "Ji Yong-Ah!! Stop being rude!" i sighed and turned around "I didnt get much sleep last night, DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!!" i yelled "of course you had a bad sleep, you went out partying last night like you always do, you know Ji Yong thats not good for you, i miss the good Ji Yong, the one who went to bed early,studied,got good grades and told me about everything, i dont  know anything about you any more!" i rolled my eyes "thats not why i didnt have a good sleep! Im not that Ji Yong anymore because that Ji' was boring, he never went out and never talked to girls or had a girlfriend, and maybe you dont know anything about me because you never ask! And besides I dont want you to know what happens in my life" i walked to the elevator "the new Ji Yong hasnt made you any better, you've never brought home a special girl, you dont even have a girlfriend do you?!" she questioned angrily "Yes Omma, i dont bring girls around.... because You Embarrass ME!!! And for your information I do have a girlfriend, and shes the most amazing person in the world!!" i shouted without looking at her, i could tell she was hurt but i didnt really care right now, i got in the elevator went down to the bottom floor, went out the front door, and drove my motor bike out the gate to Bom's house. PARK BOM'S POV: i rushed down stairs and got to the front door, just as i was about to open the door i heard my dad step out from in the kitchen "Mi-an-hae Bommie" i gritted my teeth "Dont Call Me Bommie!" i said quietly yet strongly "Mi-an-hae about last night i just-" i cut him off "save it!! I dont care for your meaningless apologies Appa!" i walked out the front door, i saw Ji Yong leaning against his motorbike, i already felt better, i ran to him and gave him a hug "Good Morning Oppa!" i said happily, he chuckled and hugged me tightly "good morning, you look very pretty today" he said sweetly planting a kiss on my cheek, i was wearing blue short-shorts, a purple off-the-shoulder top and white High Tops, he took my hand and helped me onto the back of the motorbike "BWOH!! Bommie what are those bruises down your arms from?" he asked as he my bruises softly i stuttered "ohh umm thats just....just... Nothing" i said as naturally as i could, i couldnt tell him i had an abusive father, it would make things weird, he looked at me suspiciously then got on the motorbike, he started it and we drove to school.