In The Morning.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: My alarm clock went off, I groaned and covered my ears, JiYong grabbed it and threw it at the wall. It stopped ringing, I was about to get up but JiYong wrapped his arms around me and locked me into a cuddle, "Yah JiYong-Ah we have to get ready for school!!" I said trying to pull his arms off me, he dug his face into my hair and let out a long, slow breath that made me shiver, "I don't want to go to school! Why can't we just stay at home and cuddle all day!" he said in a childish way pulling me closer to him, "we have to! We skipped school yesterday remember?" he moaned and kissed my neck, I giggled, "of course I remember" he said in a rusty voice that made me tingle all over, "Oppa I know what you're trying to do! But it's no use, you might as well stop" I said with a smile, he groaned and pulled away from me, "okay!" he kissed me, got out of bed and walked to the door, he wasnt wearing a shirt and I gasped, "Oppa! When did you get those" he turned his head and flashed me a boyish smile, "oh these.... I got them the other day", I rushed out of bed and stood behind him slowly tracing my fingers  over the tattoo on his back and over one of the tattoos on his rib cage, "you look very y with tattoos Oppa!" he chuckled, "thankyou BabyBoo, you should get some too, we can look y together" I giggled "Anii, I'm too much of a to get a tattoo just yet" I said pulling my hands away from his warm skin, "by the way babe I'm getting my hair dyed blonde tomorrow" he said smiling at me, my mouth dropped "Blonde?" he chuckled and pushed my mouth shut, "yeah I wanted to do something different, I hope you don't mind" he said resting his chin on my shoulder, i played with the tips of his hair, "of course I don't mind! It's your hair, do what ever you want with it" I said smiling, he rubbed his nose softly against mine, "you're the best girlfriend ever!" he whispered and walked out of my room, I smiled and got in the shower. I decided to tie my hair up in a high ponytail today, just to be different. I put on: a sky blue singlet, black skinny jeans and purple converse stilettos, I grabbed my bag and my phone, walked out of my room and knocked on Oppa's door, "come in!" he said cheerfully, I walked in. His hair was the way it usually was and he was wearing a white man singlet with a red cross in the corner of the shirt, red skinny jeans and navy blue SPX high tops. "are you ready to go?" he asked me looking at my outfit and smiling, I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we went down the elevator and out to his car.