"YOU'VE CHANGED!!"

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
MINZI'S POV:  I got to school and waited by the locker for my friends to get to school, while I was waiting Hyunseung and his friend...uh what's his name again?... Oh yeah! I remember now! Yoseob, they came running up to me, Hyunseung seemed kind of nervous and Yoseob looked like he wasn't sure what was going on "is GD and Bom here yet?" He asked me leaning over and puffing, "uhh no I'm actually waiting for them to get here" Yoseob pulled out his puffer and puffed it in his mouth two times, aww how adorable, could he get anymore dorky?, Ji Yong,Bom and my awesome Seunghyunie Oppa came walking towards me "oh they're here" I said to Hyunseung to point out the obvious, I ran to Seunghyun and jumped into his arms and cuddled him, "I missed you yesterday Oppa!" I said cheerfully, seeing his gorgeous face always made me smile, "I missed you too gorgeous!" he kissed me roughly and walked with me to where Hyunseung, Ji Yong, Bom and Yoseob were standing bickering about something. HYUNSEUNG'S POV: "I told you I was sorry!!" I yelled trying to defend myself "that's not good enough you told me you'd have my homework done by Monday and today is Monday!" GD yelled back at me "well maybe if you did your own homework we wouldn't be in this mess!" he obviously didn't like what I said because he punched me and I fell to the ground "meet me on the oval after school so you can get what you deserve" he said and kicked my stomach, as they walked away Bom looked at me sympathetically, I looked away and I saw her frown from the corner of my eye, I struggled to get back on my feet but luckily Yoseob was there to help me up "are you okay buddy?" he asked with no expression "does it look like I'm ok" I said annoyed and pulled away from him, he frowned at me "Mianhae that was a stupid question" I dusted off my clothes and closed my locker "yeah it was!" I exclaimed and started to walk to class, the hall way was empty "No! you Know What! It wasn't a stupid question! You've been acting weird ever since that new girl arrived, I don't know what's going on in that complicated head of yours but honestly I don't want to know! And I don't really want to be around you while your like this!" he yelled and stormed off "HYUNG!" I yelled with a sigh, but he was already gone, I walked to stage presence class alone, sat down at the front of the class alone and did my work alone. Later on the teacher made us get in pairs so we could do our audition for A MidSummer Night's Dream. We all got a turn to audition but honestly I don't care what part I get I'm not really into acting anyway.------------------------------------ A/N: Mianhae! This chapter is short, I have slight writers block.