Black Lamborghini's And Fancy Club Rooms.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: We got to my house and went inside "BWOH!! Your house is huge!! Are you like billionaires or something?" Minzi said surprised "kinda" i said then giggled i walked to the kitchen with Minzi where dad was making cookies "Annyeong Bom, who's this one of your friends?" he said with a smile "uuh yes, Appa this is Minzi , my new best friend" she bowed, "nice to meet you Mr.Park" my dad bowed and smiled "nice to meet you too Minzi, would you girls like a cookie?" he said cheerfully, i hadnt seen him this happy in a while "yes please!" Minzi and I both said at the same time and grabbed a cookie each, i took her up stairs to my room, i opened my door and we walked in "Nicee!" Minzi commented while nodding "thanks" i said cheerfully. I pulled my homework out of my bag and Minzi and I sat down at my desk and started to do our home work. ~~HALF AN HOUR LATER~~ we closed our text books "ok i think thats enough studying for today" i said with a smile Minzi nodded in agreement, i showed Minzi to a separate bathroom so she could have a shower, i walked back into my room and got in the shower, when i was finished Iwalked into my closet and put on: A dark blue, short, tight one shoulder dress, black fishnets and purple stilettos, i walked back into the bathroom and dried my hair then straightened it, i put on my make up and looked in the mirror,then tilted my head "Meh" i said simply and walked out to check on Minzi, she came out of the bathroom wearing a short,sparkly, red, mini dress with black high heels, my mouth dropped "Minzi!!" i said in shock, she rolled her eyes "i can where a dress and look good in it too Bommie, its not just you" we both started to laugh, i walked into my closet and quickly grabbed a matching Purple purse, we walked quickly down the stairs to the front door " Appa, we're going out, we'll be back later, bye" before my dad got a chance to say anything we quickly walked outside and waited for Ji Yong Oppa, a few minutes later a black Lamborghini stopped in front of us "NO WAY!" Minzi and I shouted, i drivers side door opened and Ji Yong got out, SeungHyun got out from the other side, as soon as Ji Yong saw me he starred at me with..... Bedroom eyes again!? They both were wearing chic,expensive looking, black suits, i never imagined him in a suit, he looked.... y, "You look amazing" he said to me going slightly red "kamsahamnida, you look good too" i said with a smile, he took my hand and held the car door open for me like a gentleman then closed it then got in the front, we drove to the club.By the time we got there it was 7:30 and the line was already huge, we got out of the car and started walking towards the line, i grabbed Ji Yong's hand nervously "Oppa we'll never get in, the lines to big" his body stiffened for a second, then relaxed, he flashed a boyish smile at me, we cut in front of everyone in the line until we got to the front of the line "Name?" the bouncer at the door asked "Kwon Ji Yong" the man searched the list for the name "how many?" he asked "4" Ji Yong replied, the man opened the doors and let us through."WOW, Oppa that was Impressive!" i said pulling tight on his hand, "thankyou" he said simply when we got in the club there was loud pumping music changing lights and alot of people "Maybe we should go somewhere else, its really crowded here!" Minzi said to Ji Yong, he just laughed and held my hand tighter,he lead us to a door at the back of the club, he pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, we walked through, there was a room with pretty furniture and a bar that sold classy drinks, SeungHyun closed the door behind us, "this is our secret room in the club, we only ever go out there unless we go and dance" Ji Yong explained, Minzi and I nodded to show we understood, SeungHyun went to the bar and got 2 cocktails and passed one to Ji Yong, "what drinks do you want" SeungHyun asked Minzi and I "i would like one of those pink girly drinks you see in the movies!" Seunghyun nodded and Oppa chuckled, "I'll have one of those too!" Minzi added, Ji Yong turned and whispered into SeungHyun's ear and he nodded, i looked at Ji Yong and raised one eyebrow, he just shrugged.