News.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 

 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I am officially the luckiest man on the face of the Earth!!! Bom picked me!! I knew she had always loved me! I knew it!! And to top it all off I'm going to be a Dad!!! This has to be the best night of my life.
 
 
She pulled out of the hug and smiled up at me,
"Oppa, can we sleep now? Im tired" she told me with a yawn.
 
I smiled down at her and laid down pulling her with me. She cuddled onto my chest as I played with her hair.
 
 
"I love listening to your heart beat" she told me.
 
"good because it wouldn't beat if you weren't here" I whispered into her ear.
 
She giggled and blushed,
"ani. It would"
 
"it wouldn't. My heart yearns for you, it beats for only you" I explained and she kissed my chest softly.
 
"I promise to take care of your heart Oppa." she said to me softly,
 
"forever?" I asked.
 
"forever".
 
 
I watched her drift into a peaceful slumber as she smiled softly in her sleep, nuzzling into my chest every now and then. I wasn't all that tired, I was too happy to be tired. I just wanted to watch her sleep in my arms. It comforts me in the most perfect way that I can't really explain.
 
 
Minutes later my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and I noticed I had received a text from Minzy.
 
From; Minzy
Yah! Oppa! How did the court case go?
 
I replied.
 
From; Jiyong
Good. Bom's Appa is in jail. I have some more good news.
 
 
Within a few seconds I got a reply.
 
From; Minzy
That's great!~
Please tell me that the news is that Bom has snapped out of her stupidness and realized how much she loves you.
 
 
 
From;Jiyong
Neh!! But also... She's pregnant, we're going to keep the baby. I'm going to be an Appa!!!!
 
 
 
From; Minzy
OmO!! That must have been a surprise... But I'm so happy for you two!! You guys are gonna be together forever!!!
 
 
From;Jiyong
Neh we are!! How are things going with you and TOP Hyung?
 
 
From;Minzy
Seunghyun? Oh umm.... things have kind of faded for us. We decided to break up just a few hours ago. We realized that we were better off being friends, we both had eyes for other people...
 
 
From;Jiyong
Oh, I guess I'm sorry to hear that but at least your still friends. Who do you guys have eyes on?
 
 
From;Minzy
Well Oppa said he's been talking to Miss. Kim out of school. You know? The university trial teacher for our performance classes. They're really close now.
 
 
From;Jiyong
Omo!! Hahah really? I guess he has the right. She is pretty cool. What about dongsaeng?
 
 
From;Minzy
Me? Oh ummm..... Well you know Hyunseung... How his best friend is Yoseob from our Dance class? Yeah  me and Yoseob have been talking for about a week now... We both really like each other and we've talked about dating.
 
 
From;Jiyong.
Yoseob? Really Minzy? He's Even more of a dork than Hyunseung is. But hey! Who am I to judge? I'm happy for you Min.
 
 
From;Minzy
Yah!! I like dorks haha~
Well I gotta go to bed so I have lots of energy to watch Hyunseung get rejected tomorrow. I always knew Ji' Oppa was the guy for my Unnie.
 
 
From;Jiyong
Thanks Minzy. I always knew I was the guy too. Good night dongsaeng.
 
 
I put my phone down and closed my eyes when suddenly I felt someone poke me. I opened one eye and saw Bom looking up at me.
 
"Oppa, let's go to Burger King" she whispered.
 
I couldn't help but laugh,
"are you kidding? It's almost midnight"
 
"I know but I'm craving" she whined 
 
I smirked slightly,
"why don't you eat me instead. I taste better than that "
 
I chuckled as she slapped me lightly. 
"no. Come on! Let's go!!" she said pulling me up out of bed.