Making Out And Abusive Appa.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
MINZI'S POV: I sat awkwardly next to Seunghyun in the little room, it had been and hour since Ji Yong and Bom went out to dance and i was up to my 6th drink (i think?) it was silent between us until Seunghyun finally decided to speak "you look very pretty tonight Mid.. I mean Minzi" i laughed "yeah, well dont get used to it, tomorrow at school I'll be back to gangster caps, baggy clothes and High tops" he sighed "but you have such a nice figure, a girl would be lucky to have a body like yours" i giggled nervously when he said that "I'm not girly Ok! I dont care about my shape and i dont plan on showing it off" Seunghyun was quiet for a second but before i knew it i felt his warm lips pressed up against mine, at first i panicked but i never tried to push him away, to be completely honest his lips tasted great, sweet like honey, soft and warm. He started to deepen the kiss and before i knew it i was tasting his tongue as well, he pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my hair, i rested my hand softly on his neck, i was losing air, i wanted to pull away to catch my breath but i just couldnt, i wanted to continue kissing him but he finally pulled away and gasped quietly for air, i did the same, i moved and sat on his lap and started to kiss him again, putting one hand on his cheek and one on his neck, he put his arms around my waist and locked me in his grip but i didnt mind i wasnt sure whether it was the fact that i had WAY to much to drink but i think i was really starting to like this guy, suddenly the door opened and i jumped, Ji Yong and Bom were starring at us shocked in the door way "are you guys in the middle of something?" Ji Yong said and chuckled softly, i quickly got of Seunghyun's lap "N-no" i stuttered "we werent doing anything" Seunghyun added, Bom laughed "Suurree you werent!" she winked at us "but seriously guys its 10:30 we gotta head home" Ji Yong said seriously "oh right!" Seunghyun said, we both got up and walked to the door, the four of us walked outside and got in the car, they dropped me off first and SeungHyun gave me a kiss good night, i waited until the car drove off and i walked to the back of the house and sneaked in through my bedroom window and jumped in bed. PARK BOM'S POV: we started to drive to my house, silence filled the car until Ji Yong let out a chuckle "how was your make out session?" he teased Seunghyun, he sighed "GD concentrate on the road please" Oppa laughed again "ok, we'll talk about it later." Seunghyun rolled his eyes and chuckled slightly, we arrived at my house and Ji Yong walked me to my door, he leaned in to kiss me but i put my fingers on his lips and i heard him groan slightly then he pouted and tried to kiss me again, i stopped him again "not yet," i said simply he sighed "when?" i giggled softly "soon" i kissed him on the cheek and walked into the house, as soon as i closed the front door i heard my father call to me from the TV room "PARK BOM!!" he sounded mad, i walked into the room and he was standing a few meters away from me "yes Appa" i answered softly, "Were Have You BEEN!!" he yelled, i could tell he was drunk, i looked down at the floor and answered quietly "I was out with my friend" he walked over to me and pulled my chin up roughly and starred into my eyes "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM SPEAKING TO YOU!!" he yelled "Were Have You BEEN!!" he asked again "I Told you, i went out with my friend" he slapped me across the face as hard as he could "YOU LIEING LITTLE " he pushed me against the wall and griped my wrists and held them against my chest, he was pushing me harder into the wall by the second "OWW APPA LET GO!! Your Hurting Me!!!" i cried "STOP LIEING TO ME!!" he yelled "i was telling the truth!!" i started to cry more, he let go and i ran as fast as i could up the stairs and into my room, i slammed the door shut behind me, i collapsed onto my bed and started to cry heavily onto my pillow "Oh Omma, why did you have to leave" i cried "I HATE YOU APPA!!" i screamed loud enough so he could he hear me from down stairs "you " i said softly, I cried myself to sleep, for the second time this week.--------------------------------------------------Comment&Subscribe! Sorry this chapter was a bit short. All My Love xx.