Apologies.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JIYONG'S POV: It was getting dark, the fight was over at least an hour ago but I hadn't returned home yet, I wondered aimlessly around the streets of Seoul, I had no idea where I was going and no idea where I was but I didn't want to go home, even though I'm a tough guy I'm too scared to face Bom, she seemed so upset, why does she care so much about that guy anyway? Does she like him? No that's not possible they've barely ever spoken to each other I doubt she likes him, the whole dorky tutor turned boyfriend relationship is way to cliché, who would go for that sort of thing? Although when you think about it our relationship is cliché as well, Bad Boy dates Innocent girl and they change each other, ARRGHH why am I so stupid, I should've listened to her, I should have let him be but I didn't because I'm stupid. I got to a place that looked familiar, I was sort of near my house, I guess that was fate telling me that I should go home, I walked until I got to the house, I walked in quietly and went up the elevator. When I got up there I knocked on Bom's door "Bommie I need to talk to you!" I said and knocked again, "go away JiYong I don't want to see you!!" she said through sobbs, I was going to knock again but I decided not to. I walked into my music room and sat down at the piano and started to play and sing loud enough so Bom could here "I'm so sorry but I love you it's all a lie, I didn't know, but. I know now that I need you, I'm so sorry but I love you, out of anger. I pushed you away with those piercing words without realising, I'm so sorry but I love you it's all a lie, I'm so sorry,sorry, but I love you, I love you more more, I'm so sorry but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?" I stopped singing and heard a down creak open and foot steps trail closer to the door, when I looked up I saw Bom leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed, "you know you really upset me today" she said with a sigh, I was about to explain but she interrupted "but that song you just played was beautiful" "kamsamnida" I said softly, she nodded once and walked away, I quickly got up and ran to her, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me "wait.. Bom I really am sorry for what I did today, that was stupid, I should've listened to you" she exhaled slowly, "yeah should have, but I dont think it matters, you will always be the same person" she started to walk away again, I grabbed her again, "yeah I will always be the same person but that guy is the person you fell in love with, right?" she half smiled and moved closer to me, "yeah, I guess you're right. Saranghae" she leaned in and kissed me, this kiss felt different to the other ones, it wasn't filled with lust or boyfriend,girlfriend passion and love, it was filled with.... Soul mate passion and love, it was nothing I had ever felt before, her lips fitted perfectly in mine, we moved in perfect sequence, it was like we were meant to be, I didn't want the kiss to stop, which was probably why I whimpered when she pulled away. Without saying a word she walked back to her room and closed the door slowly, I've seen this too many times before to not recognise what she was doing, she was teasing me and like the stupid guy I was I followed like a lost puppy.