Drinks And Dancing.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
SEUNGHYUN'S POV: I came back from the mini bar with drinks for the girls, i passed them the drinks and Bom slightly bowed "Kamsahamnida!" she said cheerfully and took a big sib of the drink then made a sour face, GD and I chuckled and covered our faces trying to stop the laughter from turning into hysteric laughter, Bom poked her tongue out at us and took another sip, Minzi just stood there holding the drink quietly "arent you going to drink that?" i asked her she looked up at me "yes" "doesnt look like it" i teased "shut up " she said and poked out her tongue "woah, watch the language Midget" I said and flashed a smile, GD bit down on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing "watch this!" Minzi said then drank down the whole drink in one gulp, GD's eyes widened and Bom's eyebrows lifted, I clapped slowly and sarcastically "that was very impressive...midget" i said with a smile she made fists with her hands and stomped her foot "thats it Im-going-home!!" she turned to leave but i grabbed her wrist and stopped her "Mi-an-hae, please stay!" i said with a pout on my face, she half smiled and sighed "fine". JI YONG'S POV: I grabbed another drink and pulled Bom to the white leather couch, i sat down and she sat on my lap, i wasnt sure why but i didnt care, i put my arm around her waist "this is really impressive Oppa" she said sipping her pretty pink drink, i stiffened the settled down "i have alot of tricks up my sleeve" i winked and took a sip of my wine, she giggled "good to know" i leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face and my lips caught her cheek, i hadn't yet fully tasted her lips, she was teasing me, i could tell, she giggled and bit her lip, as usual i couldnt help but stare, she more than any other girl, she finished her drink and grabbed my hand tightly "Oppa i want to go dance" she said tugging on my hand "okay, lets go dance" she got off from on top of me and she pulled me to the door "we're gonna go dance" i said to TOP on the way out "ok we'll stay here" he replied, i shut the door behind us and walked to the dance floor with Bom, Run Devil Run by SNSD came on and Bommie clapped and squealed like a little girl "this is my favourite song!" she told me excitedly and dragged me to the center of the dance floorand we started to dance, she was a really good dancer she giggled and smiled while we danced "your a great dancer Oppa!" she yelled to me over the loud music, "so are you!" i said back and smiled. Run Devil Run finished and I Need A Girl came on, perfect nows my time to show her what i can do, i spun around on the heels of my feet with an over load of swag and took her hand i danced for her and serenaded her " (yes!) i love girls, girls i do adore sarangdeul apaesun jijo. Itgae nolayo nae apaesun aing nan mollayo.  Achimae nal kkae, ooneun moksori (morning kiss!) harureul shijak, hagoshipeo bamaeneun ni mureupae gidae jajanggareul deuleumyeo ni kkoom kkugoshipeo." she giggled and blushed when the song finished she clapped "YAY OPPA!!" i bowed, the next song that came on was Wedding Dress, i pulled her close to me and we started to slow dance, i leant close to her and whispered in her ear "Saranghae!" she blushed "saranghae she whispered back". --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dont forget to comment & subscribe , and if anyone doesnt understand what Ji Yong sung i will translate: (hey!) i love girls, girls i do adore, in front of people, she has principles as she plays, in front of me shes like Aing, i dont know,  a voice that wakes me up in the morning (morning kiss!) i want to start the day, i'll learn on your knees at night, as i listen to a lullaby, i want to dream of you.