Problems.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 

JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I looked at myself in the reflection of my phone, I had a cut on the corner of my lip, above my eye and I had a bruise on my cheek. I looked over at the dickhead across from me and glared at him.
 
"I hate you Jang Hyunseung!" I Hissed, he looked up at me and smiled.
"Oh good because I hate you" he fixed his glasses and looked back down at his math book.
"You know if you're trying to ruin my life it's working!" I said leaning forward in my chair.
"I'm not trying to ruin your life, I'm simply trying to take what you don't deserve" he said in monotone,
"You can't just take her away!! She's a person, she makes her own decisions!! and what makes you think I don't deserve her! I've been nothing but good to her!!" my face was red with anger, he was really starting to piss me off! 
"I know she's a person, I won't force her to leave you but I will show her that I'm better for her than you are, you see you are nothing but a selfless rich spoilt guy who doesn't appreciate what he has, I'm not stupid, you and Bom fight all the time, you don't treat her the way she should be treated" he said slowly closing the book and looking up at me,
"I am not!! I'd do anything for her!! I love her more than anything in the world!!" I said standing up.
"I don't believe that" he said looking straight at me, so I slapped him as hard as I could.
"I'm warning you for the last time, Stay away from my Bom!!".
 
Suddenly Bom burst through the door, her face was red and her fists were clenched. She slapped me across the face then did the same to Hyunseung.
 
"You two have really pissed me off!! How dare you!! You both have turned into monsters!! What is wrong with you guys lately!!?" she yelled, 
"Bom Mia~" I began to apologise when she cut me off
"Don't you DARE try and apologise!! There are no excuses for this !! I'm sorry JiYong but if you ever put your hands on Hyunseung ever again we're done!!! And as for you Hyunseung, if you ever touch JiYong you can forget you ever met me!!!" she yelled and stormed out of the room. 
 
"Bom... Wait!~" Both Hyunseung and I said in unison,
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" we said at the same time.
 
 
 
PARK BOM'S POV
 
 
 
I stormed out of the office, I felt like I was about to cry, I never expected this to happen!!! 
 
I love JiYong so much but I think I love Hyunseung too and I can't just love two people at the same time!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?
 
I don't understand why they love me anyway!! They are so stupid for loving me! Absolute idiots!!! I need to go somewhere and think I really can't do this it's driving me insane!!!!!
 
I ran up onto the garden on top of the roof, I took a deep breath and held in all the fresh air. These next few weeks are going to be really hard for me.