Truth Or Dare? Part:2

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
SEUNGHYUN'S POV: When i sat back down my arse hurt and i let out a grunt "its your turn TOP" GD said with a smile on his face still trying to stop his laughter "Minzi, Truth Or Dare" i asked, she thought for a second, "Dare!" i gave her an evil smirk then let out a chuckle "I Dare you to either kiss Bom, properly on the lips or take of your shirt, you decide" GD high-fived me and Bom slapped his arm, Minzi looked over at Bom and begged with her eyes, it was obvious she didnt want to take her shirt off, and i was guessing one of the main reasons was because it was so cold in here, Bom rolled her eyes and they kissed and pulled away as quick as they could GD and I whistled and clapped, Minzi sat with her arms crossed "Bom Truth or Dare?" she asked excitedly, Midgets moods definitely change quickly "Truth" she said quietly "hmmm, how many guys have you dated before Ji Yong" Minzi asked her, Bom bit her bottom lip and as usual GD starred, she started to count with her fingers "6....i think" she said nervously, GD and i let out a soft chuckle, she crossed her arms "its not funny!" she protested. MINZI'S POV: "Seunghyun, truth or dare?" Bom asked with a some what evil smirk "dare" he picked, Bommie looked at me evilly and lifted her eyebrow, i knew why she was doing this and i nodded "i dare you to Kiss Ji Yong or take your pants off" Ji Yong and Seunghyun's eyes widened, Bom and i laughed "lets get this over and done with GD" Seunghyun said leaning towards Ji Yong, he stood up quickly "hell no! Im not kissing you!!!!" Seunghyun stood up and started chasing him around "come on man, i dont want to take my pants off!" he pleaded while running around the room "Ani!! Off TOP!" Ji Yong shouted, Bom and i rolled on the floor laughing like crazy, after a while Seunghyun gave up and dropped his pants exposing black boxers covered in skulls. An hour later we were all slightly exposed: Bom wearing only her bra and pants, Ji Yong Wearing only his pants,SeungHyun wearing only a shirt and Boxers and me wearing only a shirt and underwear, it was starting to get dark, Ji Yong peeked out the window and grunted "the cops are still out there" Bom bit her lip "its really cold in here and theres no light, we probably wont be able to see in a hours time" she said nervously "GD has a Lighter!!" Seunghyun pointed out "what are you suggesting?" i asked "he's suggesting that we can make a fire out of these wooden boxes and use my lighter to light it up" Ji Yong said in monotone, i made 'OH' shape with my mouth. Seunghyun and Ji Yong started breaking up the boxes and throwing them into a pile, when they had enough wood they sat back down and Ji' pulled the lighter out of his pocket, he lit up the wood and shoved the lighter back in his pocket, as it colder we all put our clothes back on and cuddled closer to the fire. I fell asleep in Seunghyun's arms and Bom fell asleep in Ji's.