Positive? Negative?

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 

 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I couldn't believe my ears,
"You can't be... I used protection! I always use protection..." I explained thinking about that wonderful night and smirking for a second at the thought. 
 
I then nodded confirming my statement,
"I definitely used protection... You didn't have with anyone else did you?" I asked as I raised a brow.
 
 
"Neh, I remember you putting it on" she said and then her eyes widened,
"Aniya!! I'm not a ! You're the only person who's had my body...." She then gulped,
"B-Besides him...." She said and my breathing got unsteady.
 
 
"There's no way it's..." She cut me off,
 
"Ani. He got a vasectomy years ago.." She explained.  I nodded.
 
 
"Then how could you be pregnant..." I asked her thinking back.
 
 
She shrugged, then I remembered something.
"Uhh babe...." I began,
 
"Neh?"
 
"W-When I took it off after we were done... I remember there being a hole at the tip but I just shrugged it off at the time" I explained and she blinked.
 
"S-So the broke?" She asked, and I nodded.
 
"We need to go get some tests then I guess... Right?" I asked her and she nodded.
 
 
"What if I am pregnant... What are we going to do?" She asked; leaning against me for support.
 
 
"We'll decide on that when we have control of the situation." I said to her and picked her up caring her out of the house. I knew by the way she was standing that her legs had gone weak. A good man always knows these things.
 
 
We drove down to the shops and told her to stay inside the car. I rushed into the shop and grabbed a test from every different brand. I wanted to know for sure. I then walked to the cashier and she giggled at me.
 
"You got your girlfriend pregnant, didn't you?" She asked me, I sighed and nodded.
 
"Good luck" she said before putting them in a bag and charging me. I had bought $60 worth of tests.
 
 
I got back into the car and drove home.
 
 
 
BOM'S POV:
 
 
 
While he had been in the shops I had given some thoughts to the situation and had decided what I would do.
 
 
Looking over at Jiyong as we drives home, he looked so nervous, he was very pale and looked even a bit scared. I put my hand on his to calm him down.
 
"Baby. It's okay."
 
 
When we got home I took the bag of tests to the toilet and a litre of water and drank it all and started the tests. They were all coming up positive. 
"No... No... Come on negative!! Where are you??!" 
 
 
A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom to Jiyong who was sitting on the bed pretty much shaking as he looked up at me.
 
 
"Well I'm definitely pregnant... Every single one of the tests came up positive.." I told him and he nodded.
 
 
I smiled, 
"And I've decided I want to keep it. Oppa, lets raise a child together" 
 
 
I shocked look on his face turned into a look of joy as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately before pulling away.
 
 
"Wait? Does that mean you chose me?" He asked.
 
 
"I chose you since the start of this stupid triangle... I just didn't notice" I told him and smiled.
 
 
"We have to let Hyunseung down easy tomorrow" I said and he nodded.
 
 
"My girl.... Always" he whispered in my ear.