Ji Yong And MotorBikes.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Park Bom's POV: The rest of the day went by quickly English was boring, then we had acting class and that was fun then at lunch GD and TOP sat with us again and annoyed the hell out of me, after lunch i had science then singers club, * said she'd wait for me at the lockers but she's not here yet* i thought to myself Minzi came and poked me "hey, sorry Im late, my dance teacher held us in" she smiled "that's ok, i gotta start walking home, call me around 6 k?" i said as i waved good bye to Minzi i walked out of the school and breathed in the fresh air, i crossed the road and started walking home, suddenly a motorbike slowed down next to me i started to panic *oh no e, murder, ??* i thought to myself, i sneaked a peek at the person and breathed a sigh of relief, it was Ji Yong "do you want to go get something to eat? I can take you home after" he said his voice sounded like music to my ears,* wow, no Bom, you cant like this guy he's the Bad Boy KingKa remember* i thought to myself he waited for me to reply "uh no" i said plainly, he frowned at me "why" i starred at him like i would if i was looking at a complete idiot because, well, i was "1: i dont want to hang out with you and 2: your on a motorbike with no helmets" he sighed "come on! Im a really safe driver and i really want to hang out with you, please!! Riding the motorbike home is better then walking" i sighed "you really want to hang out with me?"  he smiled and nodded "aghh fine!" his smile got wider, i hopped on the back of his motorbike and wrapped my arms around his waist, i could tell he was buff, i could feel his muscly body through his T-Shirt "see its perfectly safe" he said to me, i smiled, after a while of driving my head got sore so i leant my head on his shoulder, i felt his body tense up. We got to the city and he parked his motorbike, i got off first and he got off after, "where do you want to go?" he asked "uhh the Ramen shop" he smiled  "ok" we started walking to the ramen shop, i felt him grab my hand to hold it, i flinched and pulled my hand away, he looked down and ran his hand through his hair nervously, i felt kinda bad so i grabbed his hand.