Another Morning.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: My alarm for my phone went off in the morning and I threw it at the wall as usual, I'm actually surprised my phone isnt broken yet, I went into the bathroom and had a shower. When I was done I did my hair as I normally did for school, I walked into my closet and looked around "What should I wear?" I asked myself aloud I ended up wearing: a white shirt, a Jean Jacket, Black skinny jeans, purple high tops and some black gloves, I walked out of my room and bumped straight into Bom, who was wrapped in a towel, my eyes explored a little bit then I quickly looked at the floor to avoid a slap and being called a , "what are you doing?" I asked, she went bright red, her body was shacking slightly, "I can't find my suitcase with all my clothes in it" I sighed and rolled my eyes when she answered "Mianhae Bommie" I leaned over the railing and looked down "OMMA! Where'd you put Bom's clothes?!" there was a few seconds "Oh Mianhae I forgot, they're in your room!" Omma shouted from down stairs, I walked back into my room and found her suitcase in the corner of the room, I gave it to her and she blushed "kamsamnida" she said as she walked out of the room, I could tell that she was really embarrassed because she wasn't watching where she was going and she banged into a wall and fell straight on her arse, I walked over to her and helped her up "are you ok Bom?" I asked trying to hold back my laughter, "y-yes I'm fine Oppa" I looked at her shoulders, I didn't really notice before but the bruises and cuts on her body looked horrible and painful "no Bom, are you ok?" I asked and lightly touched over her bruises, she shivered "I'm fine!" she said weakly but strongly and the same time, she walked out of the room and went into her room and kind of slammed the door shut, I sighed and went down the elevator to get some breakfast. PARK BOM'S POV: I ran to the toilet and puked, I hate this! Argh I hate Appa! Why did he do that to me?!! Just thinking about it makes me sick! Leans over the toilet bowl "GAH that was so embarrassing! I can't believe a walked straight into a wall! I feel like such a retard!" I chuckled softly, it was kind of funny I looked through my giant suitcase full of clothes for something to wear that would cover all my bruises, I grabbed some black stilettos first and put them on, (I have a habit of putting shoes on before I put my clothes on), there was a knock my door "can you hurry up! We need to pick up TOP and he'll kick my arse if we're late!" Ji Yong said in an annoyed voice from behind the door "yeah nice talking to you too Oppa!" I said sarcastically, and put some blue skinny jeans and my bra on, he walked into my room without warning "umm Ji Yong?" I said confused, he closed the door behind him and opened a door connected to the bathroom that I hadn't noticed before "a little privacy please" he turned to look at me and giggled "you seem to not remember that I've seen this before, when we were playing truth or dare" I giggled "still I think I deserve to get ready for school in peace" he laughed again "no can do, this is my house, and besides I came in to help you" he grabbed my suitcase and took it into the room he just revealed, a few minutes later he came back out and walked to the door "all done, you can finish getting ready now" he looked at me one last time and walked out of the room. I walked into the new room, it was a walk in closet, I was shocked, he had put all my clothes up in under 3 minutes and they were in colour order! He must really know a lot about fashion, I grabbed a gold singlet and a tight,purple leather jacket, I tied my hair up into a high pony tail, grabbed my bag and went down the elevator to the bottom floor where Oppa was impatiently waiting for me. SEUNGHYUN'S POV: where the hell is he??, there's no way it takes that long to get ready for school, *BEEP* finally! *BEEEEPP* "I'm coming!!!" I yelled And grabbed my bag, I ran outside to the car, of course! He picked Bom up first! That's why he's late! I got in the car and he started to drive to the school "YAH! What took you so long?" I asked, he sighed "mianhae, I had a wardrobe malfunction" I chuckled sarcastically "what was the malfunction?" I asked sarcastically "I looked to y so I had to change" I chuckled, classic,vain GD "what ever GD, everyone knows I'm ier than you" he laughed sarcastically "sure sure, there's no way you're ier than me, Bom who's ier me or TOP" great now he's bringing his girlfriend into it, classic, "Ji Yong's ier" Bom answered "whatever that's not fair! She only said that because you're her boyfriend!" we bickered non-stop all the way to school.