His Mansion And His Clothes.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV:  After lunch the rest of the day went by pretty quickly, we had SNE where we talked about conserving the planet and that sort of useless crap, then we went to drama and did some trust exercises and mirrors (god i hate doing that). I met up with Bom at our lockers at the end of the day "hey gorgeous" i said to her and flashed a boyish smile, she blushed and go up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek, "annyeong Oppa" and there was that word again, my body went stiff for a second then i went back to normal "so babe, do you wanna come and hang out at my place before we hit the club?" i asked as i leaned against the wall, "uhh no, sorry but i kinda wanted to get changed and do my homework first" i chuckled "you could get changed at my house" i gave her a cheeky grin and she slapped me on the shoulder, "do you want me to drop you off at home?" i asked sweetly she blushed and sighed "Minzi's coming over so we can pick out outfits and stuff" i frowned "ok, TOP and I will come and pick you up at 6:30 ok" she smiled at me and nodded. Minzi came running to Bom, she waved at me "oh we've gotta go, I'll see you later Ji Yong" she hugged me and blew me a kiss, i know this sounds stupid but,yeah, i caught it, i watched Bommie and Minzi run out the school doors, TOP came and stood next to me " so do you want me to come to your place in an hour" i nodded "yeah an hour" TOP messed my hair and walked backwards away from me "dont forget to dress well!" i smiled "dude when do i not!" he laughed and walked away, i shut my locker and walked out of the school to my motorbike some girls were standing around their cars, they whistled as i walked by and some screamed "Saranghae GD!!" i loved the feeling of knowing that every girl loved me, but my heart only belongs to one, Bom. I got on my motorbike and drove home, i pressed the button to open the big gate surrounding my house, i drove through and parked my bike in the garage and walked to the front door, i walked inside and walked as quickly and as quietly to the elevator as i could but just as i got there i felt someone tap my shoulder, i sighed and turned around "arent you going to say hello to your mother" my mom said and smiled at me, i sighed again "hi Omma" she smiled at me "how was your day?" i rolled my eyes "normal, can i go now" she sighed "do you have plans tonight?" "yes omma i have plans every night" i turned around and got into the elevator, i pressed the number 4 and it took me up, i walked out of the elevator and down the hall to my room, i closed the door and collapsed onto my bed, i looked at the red roof of my bedroom, each room in the house had a coloured theme, except for my closet of course, i starred at the roof for a while then i sat up and grabbed my school bag, i got all my homework out and tossed it on my desk, i searched through my phone for HyunSeung's number (yes i have his number, so what!) i called him and he picked up "yeboseyo?" he said with a sigh "annyeong Hyunny" he sighed again "what do you want?" i chuckled "ooh someones in a bad mood this afternoon" "yeah,yeah, get to the point" he said angrily "i want you to do my homework for me" i said seriously "anii" he said in monotone "i wasnt asking you, i was telling you, dont say no to me!!" i was starting to get frustrated with this kid, he annoyed the hell out of me "fine,what ever, when do you want to give it to me" he said sounding uninterested in our conversation "tomorrow in the morning, at school" i said plainly "Ok" he said with a sigh i hung up and tossed my phone onto the other side of my bed, i walked into my blue-coloured bathroom, i had a quick shower and opened the door that led to my closet, i walked in and looked around for an outfit, i grabbed: a Black Suit with gold linings and a white under shirt, leopard printed high tops and one black, leather, finger glove with metal spikes. I stood in front of the giant mirror on the wall in my closet and smiled "awesome!" i walked back into my bathroom and did my hair, i decided not to do my normal look and just keep it soft and flat, i straightened my fringe and finished up in the bathroom.