Tutor Session #1

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
HYUNSEUNG'S POV: I had just finished putting snacks in the study room when I heard the doorbell ring, i ran down stares and opened the door "Annyeong Bom, Please come in" i said with a sigh, she bowed and walked inside "the study is just upstairs" i said and led her into the study, she sat down and a took a seat across from her "so what are the things you're the absolute worst at when it comes to math" i asked opening my study book "psshh, blunt much" She muttered under her breath "can you just answer the question please" i said seriously "i dunno i at everything" she said leaning on her hand "well thats not going to get us anywhere, we'll start with measurement" i handed her a measurement assessment sheet, she looked up at me and raised and eyebrow "you're going to tutor me by doing the exact same thing the teacher does" i sighed, this girl is hopeless, i grabbed a cookie from the tray of snacks and shook my head "no, I'm going to get you to do a work sheet, then i will mark it and then we will discuss all the things you got wrong so you can build an understanding" she blew her fringe out of her eyes "thats very original, you're a genius" she said sarcastically "i dont care for your sarcasm, just do the work sheet" she grabbed a pencil and started to do the sheet, "why do you even go to Talent HS? you never showcase your talent, if you even have one..." she said still looking at the sheet, i coughed, "i do have 'talent' im just a little shy thats all" i said nervously "oh, well whats your talent?" she asked looking up at me "well i may not look like much but im an awesome dancer" i said with a smile, her face lit up "can you show me?" i could feel my cheeks heating up, i looked at the floor and shook my head "do your work" i said changing the subject, she just shrugged and continued to do the work sheet. A few minutes later she passed me the sheet, i marked it and shook my head in shame "well.. How'd i do?" she asked with pure eyes "Bom, every single one of these are wrong!" i said, she frowned at me, it took us at least half an hour to discuss all the answers, this girl was hopeless at math. The doorbell rang and her eyes lit up, she grabbed her books and we walked down stairs, i opened the door and GD was standing there, Bom ran into his arms like he was some sort of magnet, they kissed and i looked away awkwardly, "is my homework done yet Hyunny?" he asked standing with his arm around Bom "how many times do i have to tell you not to call me that, and its almost finished" he chuckled "I'll call you whatever i want, it better be done tomorrow or else...well you know what will happen" i nodded "I'll see you after school on Tuesday Bom" i said and pushed up my glasses, she nodded and waved goodbye, then got into GD's car and drove off, i closed the door with a sigh "Bom, if only you new, that he isnt the right guy for you.." i walked up stairs to my room and laid down on my bed lazily.