Saranghae: I love you.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: The drive home was silent for a while until i tried to break it "soo, ummm how was your first tutor session?" i asked awkwardly while driving the car, she just shrugged her shoulders "what did You Minzi and Seunghyun do while i was gone" i let a slow sigh "nothing we decided to just go home" she nodded, a few more minutes passed by until we got home, i parked the car in the garage and we got out "can we spend some time in the music room?" Bom asked sweetly, i nodded as we walked inside, my mother greeted us at the door "Bom, we've done all the paper work and the police have done some investigating and the court session will be held on Wednesday afternoon" Bom just nodded, she seemed quite awkward with the situation, as we started to walk to the elevator my mother shouted "Oh and Bom, we found your Omma! She will be coming too!" Bom's body froze for a second and then she nodded and walked into the elevator, when we got to the room we walked in and i locked the door behind me, Bom rushed over and sat by the piano "Gwenchanayo Bommie?" i asked sweetly "OfCourseImOkayWhyWouldn'tIBeEveryThingsFine" she rushed her sentence and started to play the piano with a frustrated look on her face, i walked over to her and sat next to her "you don't seem okay, tell me what's wrong" I grabbed her hands and held them tightly, she looked into my eyes and I could see tears leaking from hers as she tried to hold them back, another second went by and she quickly buried her face into my shoulder and started to cry, wow my Appa was right, i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap "this is all just so stressful, i dont even want to see my father and i definitely dont want to have to watch the look on his face as i tell all those people what he did to me, and my mother, she'll be heart broken, she'll  probably want to kill him, even though its kinda her fault for leaving me with him but i just miss her so much and this past year has been hell for me" i didnt say anything i just listened to her, soaked up her tears with my shirt and cuddled her and i new she appreciated it, "Sarang-h-hae Oppa" she choked on her tears, i smiled "Saranghae Bommie"  "Always be next to me my love, dont let go of my hand,dont leave, dont disappoint this love, if you trust for your whole life time you can go on living, even if you break up with me, my heart will never change, if its with you, I'll go anywhere, I'll love forever with you" she sang sweetly, i started to play the piano "Hey Baby girl, What's up, pretty my love, by chance do you know what today is, do you know? You know, its a one year anniversary since you left, the first time i met you, it feels like it was only yesterday, white, so white your face, and clear, so clear your eyes, and the snow that fell deep into the night, Your bright smile, everything, i remember every little thing, unable to forget your presence, everything, its you're my life, even if i had called so late into the night, always together, so long our conversation went until the morning, i love you, i love you, i love you, uh im foolishly in love, i know only about you, you are my angel" i rapped as i played the piano, Bom leaned over and started to kiss me, i gave in for a second and deepened the kiss, but then remembered what my father had said and i pulled away, she pouted and i grabbed her hand, "come on, i think dinner will be ready soon" i said and pulled he out of the music room.------------------------------------------A/N: annyeong viewers! If any of you didnt know, the song that they just sang part of (in english) is Forever With You By GD&TOP FT. Park Bom. I hope you guys like my fanfic so far, i would really like some comments, that would be much appreciated.