Love,Anger & Cat Fights.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
MINZI'S POV: I had a massive hangover from the night before and every small sound felt like a knife was being slowly put into my head, oh god and dont even get me started on the sunlight i've been wearing sunglasses all morning now, but what bothered me the most was that things were kinda awkward between SeungHyun and I, i wasnt really sure what was going to happen and when it was going to happen but the suspense was killing me "what class do we have next" i said quietly to Bom, being mindful of my extreme Hangover "Math" she said with a sigh "Math stands for Mental Abuse To Humans, i think its unfair that the teachers have a right to abuse us" i said strongly, i heard SeungHyun chuckle "lets wag then" he suggested Ji Yong's eyes widened excitedly "that sounds awesome" he said happily, this is the first time i had ever agreed with what they had to say "sorry to burst your bubble guys but wagging isnt good, we need to learn" Bom said, the three of us sighed "Okayy" we walked to Math and SeungHyun stood next to me and suddenly he grabbed my hand and held it, my body stiffened and i tried to pull away, he leaned closer to me and simply whispered in my ear "dont" i stopped trying to pull away and just went with the flow, we got to Math class and took our usual seats, our lesson had started but i wasnt paying attention, i couldnt stop starring at SeungHyun he was just so intriguing and gorgeous i couldnt help myself, whenever i starred into his big brown eyes today i instantly remembered last night, the way his lips felt against mine, the way he held me strongly but gently at the same time, i felt safe around him, i couldnt take it anymore! I passed him a note :SeungHyun,  why did you hold my hand in the hall before? From Minzi. I saw him look up at me and raise an eyebrow, he started to write on the piece of paper and passed it back to me. Minzi, because I like you Midget, i like you alot, i thought you were smart enough to figure that out, especially after last night. From SeungHyun. I couldnt help but giggle, he was just so adorable, i quickly wrote back a reply. SeungHyun, aww your so sweet, i like you too PS Dont Call Me Midget! From Minzi i passed it to him and he smiled, he stuffed the piece of paper into the pocket of his very expensive-looking blue jacket and pulled out his phone, a few seconds later i felt my phone vibrate against my leg, i pulled it out of my pocket and clicked on the new message To Minzi, well if we both like each other than theres no point wasting it, will you go out with me? From SeungHyun. The smile on my face got wider and my skin started to heat up. To SeungHyun, i like the sound of that..Oppa xx From Minzi. I sent the message, i watched him read it and smile the last thing he sent me was a heart (❤ like this) I put my phone back in my pocket just as the bell rang "everyone may go, except for HyunSeung and Park Bom, i need to speak to you two" the teacher said we all looked a Bom and she just shrugged her shoulders, Ji Yong, SeungHyun and I stood in the door way and waited for Bom "Miss Park." the teacher began "your not doing well with your Math, everything you do in class and in your homework is wrong" Bom shook her head in shame "Mianhae, i will try harder i promise" she said softly "HyunSeung is our top Math student, so i've come to the decision of making him your personal Tutor" "WHAT?!?!" all five of us said together "I Never Agreed To This!!" HyunSeung said angrily "its not your choice Mr.Jang" "he doesnt need to tutor her, I'll help her!" Ji Yong said sounding a bit annoyed and jealous of the situation "No, Ji Yong! You're almost as bad as she is!!!" the teacher said angrily "the decision is final! You're dismissed" We all walked out of the class room enraged "ughh Unbelievable!!" Bom shouted "I Don Need A Tutor!" she exclaimed strongly we walked to our lockers and put our things away. PARK BOM'S POV: this , i may be bad at math but i dont need a tutor, especially not him, he seems nice and all but he's my boyfriends......enemy, i dont even want to be in the same room with him, how am suposed to survive 2hours every second day of the week!! We were standing against our lockers when Hyuna suddenly started to walk towards us "hey GD Oppa" she said cheerfully then kissed him passionately, OH HELL NO!! Don You Dare Touch My Man, i could tell that some was about to go down, i pushed her away from Ji Yong with such force that she hit the lockers, i walked towards her and slapped her as hard as i could, a big group of people started to crowd around us,spectators, "what the do you think your doing!" i whisper-yelled at her, she giggled "kissing your boyfriend, what does it look like" she tried to swing at me but i caught her arm, before i knew it we were rolling on the floor, pulling each others hair,kicking,scratching and everything in between.....---------------------------------------------------- YAY 20th chapter, awww topzi i always wanted those two to be together, Hyuna's a , and Bom needs a tutor? More drama coming up! Please tell me what you think in the comments i really would like some encouragement.