Bad News..

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

PARK BOM'S POV: 

 

We walked into stage presence class and took our usual seats. A few minutes later Hyunseung and Yoseob walked into the room, as soon as I saw him I felt awkward. I could tell that this day wasn't going to get any better.

The teacher came in and greeted the class, "Today I will be announcing who gets what parts in our class performance".

I zoned out and started to think about what JiYong had said to me. I guess it was really bad that I had told him what happened yet I didn't even tell my best friend, but the only reason why I didn't tell her is because  I know that she would freak out like she usually did, but he was right! I had to tell her!!

I tapped Minzi's shoulder and whispered, "after I leave the class room ask if you can be excused." she nodded without hesitation.

I put up my hand, "Neh~ Miss. Park, what is it?" the teacher asked, I smiled "May I please be excused?". She just nodded and continued to talk.

I walked out and leaned against the wall outside of the classroom and started to think about how the hell I wasgoing to explain this to Minzi without her going absolutely bonkers! I nervously picked at the peeling paint on the walls and sighed, today is going to be really tough.

Minzi walked out of the classroom and looked at me with a puzzled look On her face, "What's wrong?" she asked, I sighed "come with me".

I dragged her out through the back of the school and went and sat down on a bench next to the flower bed that grew only Purple and blue flowers. She looke around and I sighed.

"Is there something wrong Unnie?" she asked me with a concerned look on her face, "Anii! There's just something I need to tell you" I said not looking at her, "well what is it? Tell me." she said sweetly, I took a deep breath and started to explain, "well firstly, the real reason why you can't come over today is because I've been keeping a secret from you, This afternoon I have a court session. Last week my father was made at me again but instead of hitting me he r- me! I had to run away from home and I've been living with JiYong ever since. Minzi I'm soo sorry I didnt tell you!!" I shook my head at myself shamefully and burst into tears, I covered my face with my hands.

Suddenly I felt someone's arms around me, I looked up and saw Minzi hugging me and  crying with me, "Don't be sorry Unnie! I don't care that you didn't tell me, what I care about is you! Are you okay!?" she said crying more, I hugged her tightly and sighed, "I'm fine now, he did leave me with a lot of deep cuts and bruises but hopefully if all goes well this afternoon he'll be going to jail". " Dickhead! I hope he rots in hell!" Minzi said wiping her tears away and half smiling, I laughed weakly and wiped my tears away, "yeah so do I! Come on we need to get bck to class." I sniffled. Minzi nodded and we walked back to class as fast as we could.

When we got back we came in and took our seats but JiYong wasn't there and surprisingly Hyunseung wasn't either. I looked over and noticed that the desk JiYong had been sitting at was tipped over.

I leaned over to Seunghyun and whispered in his ear, "pssstt! Where's JiYong?" Minzi leaned over too, " oh ummm the teacher told us that in the play Hyunseung will be playing Lysander and that you will be playing Hermia and JiYong got pissed off, full on Flipped the desk and started this huge fight with Hyunseung right in the middle of class so the teacher sent them both to the office" he explained, "Damn It JiYong!" I muttered to myself.

The bell went for end of Period and I stood up quickly and walked to the door, "what are you doing?" Minzi asked still sitting at the desk gathering her things, "I'm going to the office! Both those guys need a good Wack over the head!!!".

_______________________________________

 

Im so sorry guys! I haven't updated in a while, ive just been so busy lately!! And I'm sorry this chapter is really short but I have writters block! On the brightside it's my birthday today YAY! :D xx.