Letting It Go & A Group Extension

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 


 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
We got out of the car and I took Bom's hand before walking into school. I couldn't wait to see the look on that dorks ugly face when she tells him goodbye.
 
 
For so long I was worried that this would end the cliché way, that she would leave her badass boyfriend for the sweet dork but I was wrong. 
 
 
We walked down the hall and met up with Minzy and TOP. As we got to the lockers we saw Hyunseung and Yoseob waiting for us. Minzy ran over to Yoseob; kissing his face off when she saw him. I had to hold back the gags.
 
 
"So what did you decide Bommie?" Hyunseung asked and gave me a cocky glare.
 
 
"I'm staying with Jiyong Oppa. I'm sorry but you're nothing more than a friend to me Hyunseungie Oppa. I hope you're okay with that." she told him and we watched Hyunseung's heart sink into his stomach.
 
 
"but Bom! He's not good for you!!! He's an " he told her.
 
 
"well he's my okay!!" Bom yelled.
"this whole time people have been asking me if I was gonna pick the "Bad Boy" or the "Dork" but that's not who it was between!! Jiyong is my boyfriend Not a bad boy and you're my best friend not a dork" she yelled.
 
 
"If you can't help but live with that then you can't be apart of my life" she told him.
 
 
I watched him sigh and look down. For some reason I felt bad for him. I held my hand out to him for him to shake.
 
 
"Yah! Hyunseung! Let's start over Arasso?" I said and he smiled lightly before taking my hand and shaking it.
 
 
"Arasso" he said with a smile.
 
 
I looked over at Bom and she nodded at me approvingly.
 
 
The rest of the day was great to be honest. The classes flew by with ease and recess and lunch was even more fun seeings how we had two, new, smart and surprisingly funny guys in our group.
 
 
 
BOM'S POV:
 
 
 
Today turned out perfect and I was super proud of Jiyong for what he did.
 
 
After school I met back with Jiyong and we walked out to his car.
"Jiyong Oppa...." I whispered in his ear.
 
 
"neh?" he replied.
 
 
"I was super proud of you for what you did. I have a surprise for when we get home" I whispered seductively and giggled. He smirked at me as we got in the car and drove home.
 
 
 
__________________________
 
A/N: short chapter? Yes I know. The results are in! The next chapter will be a fest! 
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan