Bed Time, I Miss My Omma.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: "okay you two, off to bed, its 1:00 in the morning and you both need some sleep" Omma said and kissed me softly on the forehead, i took my wounded little Bom into the elevator "your PJ's are very comfy Oppa!" she said quietly and giggled "comforts important Bommie!" i said when we got to the 8th floor "thank you so much for taking me in, i dunno what I'd do without you" she said quietly when we were standing in front of her bedroom door, i hugged her and she whimpered "not to tight!" she said and i pulled away immediately "mianhae.... Goodnight Bommie, dont worry before you know it your dad will be going to jail and you'll have your house back and hopefully your Omma back too" she smiled and kissed me warmly, i turned to walk away but i felt her grab my wrist, i smiled to myself and stood still "Ji Yong" she began, i turned around and faced her "how much do you love me?" i was kind of shocked from the question "more than i have ever loved any other girl" she smiled, "would you ever...cheat on me?" ok that one really hit me, well i have cheated on girls before so i guess i deserved that question but i would never dare do that to her! "no of course not Bom-Shell i love you remember." she smiled, walked into her room and closed the door behind her. Just as I was about to go to my room "Son i need to have a chat with you" my Appa said from behind me, i sighed and turned around he was standing there holding a cigar in his fingers,hmmm typical Kwon men, always smoking, he walked into my room and i walked in after, he sat down on my bed and prompted me to sit beside him, so i did "you really like this girl dont you Ji'" he said to me softly, i nodded with a smile "ok, then i have some words of advice, after all your mother also had these problems with her father, he died in the Korean war fortunately for her, but anyway, this girl is probably very fragile right now, i want you to be aware that she will probably be craving love because of how poorly she was treated, i want you to be there for her,ask her how her day was and actually listen to the answer, but dont you dare and i mean DONT YOU DARE!! Take advantage of her cravings, and if you do you know what will happen" i nodded in an understanding way, i didnt think my father knew this much about girls "she's changed you Ji Yong, you dont seem as bad and man whorish as you were before she came around, dont let this one go Ji', goodnight" my father walked out of the room and shut the door, i got under my covers, laid down and starred at the roof, i felt so bad for Bom. PARK BOM'S POV: For a fancy house the walls were pretty thin, i heard everything Kwon Appa said to Ji Yong, it was sweet in a way that he wanted to help his son, i laid in bed starring at the wall, there was no way i was getting any sleep tonight, every inch of my body ached and im pretty sure i was scarred for life, i still could'nt believe he would do that to me, to beat me up was one thing but to r... I cant even say the word, its so disgusting, i cant believe i trusted him, at least i still had people who cared and loved me but as much as i hate to admit it, I miss my Omma. ------------------------------------------ Just a short follow up chapter, sorry if its boring guys Comment & subscribe xx please leave some comments i havent got any, im feeling unloved... :(.