The UnderGround Market.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: We Arrived in down town Seoul, i assumed that we were going to one of Seunghyun and Ji Yong's hang outs because down town Seoul is where all the "Bad" people go, we got out of the car and met up with Seunghyun and Minzi in front of a small building, i tugged on Oppa's arm "Ji' where are we going?!" i asked  he just smiled at me in a cheeky way he led us behind the building and opened a a latch door on the ground  "ladies first!" he said with a smile, i looked down into the dark hole and shook my head "uh uh, hell no! Im not going down there" i said nervously, he sighed and rolled his eyes, he jumped into the hole and landed, he held his arms out for him to catch me so i wouldnt fall, i hesitated then jumped into his arms and he caught me, he put me down on the ground softly, it was so dark and i couldnt see so i quickly grabbed onto Ji Yong and held onto him tightly, Seunghyun came down into the hole followed by Minzi, the latch that we jumped through closed up "Ji Yong-Ah where are we, i cant see a thing" i said scared "Oppa Im scared" i heard Minzi say to SeungHyun, Ji' clapped his hands and lights came on, they were very dim but at least i could see, we were standing in an under ground passage, it was pretty clean apart from the graffiti covering the walls. In front of us stood a door that was also covered in graffiti, Ji Yong opened it and we walked through, this place was slightly darker, there was music background possibly Dubstep, and there were lines of shops "is this some sort of underground market?" i asked nervously "yep!" Ji Yong and Seunghyun said happily "but arent underground Markets illegal?" Minzi asked, i gripped Oppa's arm tighter "yes, very illegal" Ji Yong said still smiling i stopped causing Ji Yong to stop, he turned around and put his hand on my cheek "whats wrong Bommie?" he asked me my cheek softly "M-maybe we should leave, i dont wanna be here when the cops find out about this place" i said seriously, he laughed "the cops wont find this place" he stated "how do you know?" i asked crossing my arms, Ji Yong and Seunghyun chuckled "because we own it" my mouth dropped "Ji Yong-Ah!!" i said while he pulled me to continue walking "what would you expect from a bad boy?" that made me realise that he wasnt the bad boy with the secret sensitive side that i could try and bring out of him, he was bad, possibly the baddest, this made me realise how much more careful i needed to be. After a while a walking around the shops (which were pretty high quality seeing how we were underground) we walked into a Ramen hut and sat down at a table, "what does everyone want" Ji Yong asked "Im not hungry" i said but my stomach growled and Ji Yong laughed "you stomach seems to disagree" i crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "yeah i am hungry but im not eating at a ramen hut thats under the ground!!" i turned my face away from him but he gently grabbed my chin and turned my face so i was facing him, he kissed me and smiled "dont be like that baby" he said sweetly. I sat there while everyone else ate and then all of a sudden police sirens went off, and there were sounds of things being knocked over "!!" Ji Yong shouted and grabbed my wrist, Seunghyun grabbed Minzi and Ji Yong led us to a latch behind the Ramen hut that led back to the surface, he opened it and lifted me up and out of the underground,then Minzi got out followed by Seunghyun and lastly Ji Yong. He grabbed me again and pulled me, there were police cars everywhere we ran until we got to a broken down building that was boarded up, Ji Yong and Seunghyun got the door open "quick get insides, we can hide in here!" Ji Yong shouted at us, we ran in and the guys came in after us and closed the door, i crossed my arms "Hey Ji' i thought you said the police wouldnt find your stupid underground market!" i said trying to be serious, but i couldnt help it, my face broke into a smile and i cracked up laughing, Minzi laughed with me, Ji Yong and SeungHyun sighed "very funny" Oppa said sarcastically but we continued to laugh.