Burger King and Proposals

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 


 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I rubbed my eyes as we drived down the highway to the nearest Burger King which was like an hour away. I looked down when I heard the sound of something ping.
 
 
"YAH BOM!!" I said surprised when I saw her ping my pants. She pouted up at me.
 
 
"what? You said I should eat you instead" she explained and I scoffed before laughing.
 
 
"not right now! I'm driving!!" I told her and she pouted before sitting up and resting her head on my shoulder.
 
 
A few minutes later we arrived at Burger King. We ordered the food and on the way home at chips and turned to radio up full blast; singing loudly along to songs we didn't even know.
 
 
It was times like this that really made me appreciate what I had. 
 
 
When we got home she finished her food and fell asleep straight away. I cuddled her and smiled.
 
 
Soon after I fell asleep. Ready for the next day to come.
 
 
 
BOM'S POV:
 
 
I woke up early the next day and shook Jiyong Oppa; attempting to wake him up.
"Oppa!!!!! Wake up!!" I yelled and he groaned; squinting his eyes.
 
 
"Waeyo?" he said softly
 
 
"Because it's School time!! Kaja Oppa!!!" I said giving him a slow kiss.
 
 
He chuckled, "Arasso. To the shower?" I giggled and nodded before grabbing his hand and pulling him up off the bed.
 
 
We had a shower and got dressed. Jiyong offered to dry my hair. When it comes to hair he sure does know what he's doing. My hair looked better than ever!!
 
 
I wore a blue mini dress with stillettos and Jiyong wore his usual: finger gloves, leather jacket, white singlet and skinny jeans.
 
 
I grabbed my bag and we walked to the elevator, out the front door and into his car. He drove us to school.
 
 
"We should like get married" Jiyong said randomly
 
I giggled "Bwoh?! Stop joking around Oppa" I said; biting my lip when I saw the serious look on his face.
 
 
"I'm being serious Bom, after graduation we should get married" he said; keeping his eyes on the road
 
 
"well that's not the proper way to ask. So no Kwon Jiyong I will not marry you" I joked; making him laugh.
 
 
"I'll do a proper proposal later" he told me as we arrived at school.
 
 
____________________
A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys, I had some problems with the interwebs.
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan