New Taste On His Lips.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JIYONG'S POV:  We drove to school and when we got there we were surprisingly early, I walked into the school grounds with my arm around Bommie's waist. As we were walking up to our lockers where Seunghyun and Minzi were already waiting for us we saw Hyunseung leaning on a locker a few blocks foreword, he had a lot of scratches and bruises. It looks like he must of had trouble hiding them. When Bom saw him she gasped and ran over to him, he looked down shamefully  "what did you do to him!!" she yelled at me as she touched the cut on the corner of his mouth and he whimpered. I gulped down the lump in my throat and ran my fingers through my hair. She shook her head at me and grabbed his hand, she pulled him down the hall into a room. "why does she care about him so suddenly?" Seunghyun asked seeming a bit annoyed, "I don't know apparently they are friends now" I answered shrugging my shoulders, Minzi FacePalmed herself and sighed, "you guys are idiots" "HOW!" we both said in unison, she just shook her head at us. __________________________________________ PARK BOM'S POV: I pulled him into the empty dance studio and put down to chairs facing each other. I made him sit down on one and I sat on the other. I pulled my first aid kit out of my bag and placed it on my lap, "I'm really pissed off at JiYong right now! I can't believe he would do this to you and he didn't even have the guts to apologize!" I shook my head while I poured some of the anti-bacterial liquid on a cotton ball, "you care?" he asked me with a lit expression in his eyes, "yes of course I do" I answered and I saw him smile to himself, I dabbed the cotton ball on the corner of his mouth lightly, he whimpered and pulled away, "AISH!! THAT HURTS!!" he said pouting, "stop complaining and sit still!! It will only hurt for a little bit" I said smiling and dabbing it again. This time he didn't pull away he just sat there and starred at me, I moved onto his other cuts and when I was done I put everything back into the first aid kit and dropped it back in my bag, "you look very beautiful today Bom" he said smiling, I lifted my hand up to his forehead and felt his temperature, "Oh No Oppa!! You're Hallucinating!!" I said slightly worried, he pulled my hand down off his forehead and held onto it, "I'm not hallucinating, I've wanted to tell you that everyday since I met you, but I'm too much of a to do it, you're the only person who's ever bothered to care about me like this, thank you" I could feel my cheeks heating up and I smiled to myself, suddenly I felt his soft lips crash onto mine, I was so surprised I was about to fall off my chair but he caught me while kissing me. When he pulled away I felt my bottom lip shaking, he half smiled and let out one short, soft chuckle, "I've wanted to do that for a while" he took off his glasses to clean them and then suddenly I realized how handsome the guy behind the glasses was, I knew that he was somewhat handsome but I didn't know he was THAT handsome, OH ! I hope what I think is happening isn't happening, "I have to go.... Sort some stuff out I-I'll see you later" I said running out the door. !!! __________________________________________ HYUNSEUNG'S POV: I sighed when she left the room and touched my lips, I could taste her lipgloss on my lips. I chuckled to myself "I kissed Bommie!" I said excitedly, I stood up and did a little happy dance then walked out of the room as if nothing had happened.