Hyunseung's Home Life.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
HYUNSEUNG'S POV:  I slowly started walking home and kicking the rocks on the side walk, this girl frustrates me so much!! I wish she could see my love for her, I try to show it but I'm to shy! I wish I was more like GD, without the whole mean,bad boy attitude, but he's so confident!! No wonder she likes him, I don't stand a chance I'm just her stupid, dorky tutor! I despise those twisted love stories where the girl falls in love with the dork because it's so far from the reality! Everyone knows that!!! She'll never be mine. It was starting to get dark and I still hadn't got home yet, Omma will be worried! I started to run until I got into a familiar neighborhood, "!! Stupid dim street lights! I missed the turn to my street, now I'm near the school!!" this was a reoccurring thing for me, when ever I came home late the dim street lights make it hard for me to see through my glasses and get lost. I heard a car driving closer behind me, I turned around and saw a familiar car, "!!" I cursed as GD and TOP got out of the car "you lied to me Hyunseung!!" GD shouted as they both pushed me against the alley way wall, "I see what you're trying to do! But Bommie Loves ME NOT YOU!" he pushed me harder against the wall, "I wasnt lying! And I wasn't trying to do anything I don't like Park Bom that way!!" I lied, he punched me hard in the stomach twice causing me to fall out of his grip and onto the floor, he got on top of me and continued to hit me "STOP!! LYING!!" he hit me a few more times and then got off me, he dusted himself off while TOP kicked me in the side of the head, "stay away from Bom! If she turns against me because of you, I won't stop next time, I'll kill you!!! She doesn't need you or want you in her life!! So stop caring and stay out of it!!" he warned, got back in his car and drove off. After a few minutes of laying there I slowly sat up and looked around, I was starting to get used to the annual beat up sessions, but the fact was that I didn't really care how many times he threatens me, because I'm going to keep on trying, I love her too much to just give up. I recognized where I was, I got up and ran home. I opened the front door and tried to sneak upstairs but as soon as my foot touched the first step I was caught, "HyunSeung you're late, you missed dinner" my Mother said from behind me, I turned around to face her and bowed "Mianhae Omma! I was tutoring today" she came closer and pulled at my torn clothes, "did the bullies get you again!?" she asked in a concerned voice, I moved away "uhh yeah, but umm don't worry it wasn't as bad this time" my mother nodded, "Oppa! Oppa!" I heard an adorable voice call for me, I held my arms out and she jumped into them, "Oppa! Oppa! I got an A+ on my year 2 evaluation test today!" my little sister gloated holding the sheet up in front of me "Oh! Good Job MiHi! High five!" I said holding my hand out, she slapped it as hard as she could, she frowned at me, "but then, this boy in my class pushed me over and called me a try hard because I got a good grade and he didn't!" she said as her eyes teared up, my Omma whispered in my ear "can you get her ready for bed please" I nodded and started to walk upstairs with MiHi in my arms "oh well that was mean! Don't worry he's probably jealous because you're so smart and he's not, Oppa got pushed over today as well" I said pushing the hair out of her eyes, her frown turned into a smile, "did you see Oppa!!! My hair grew longer today! Did you see Oppa!! Did you see!!" she asked excitedly, I nodded "Yes, your hair is very long now" I put her down in her room, "get into your PJ's please, and I'll read you a story after" she crossed her arms and looked up at me, "I don't want to get in my PJ's!" i sighed "please MiHi! Oppa will let you wear his glasses if you do!" she smiled and clasped her hands together "oh yes please Oppa!" she ran to go get her PJ's on. I walked into the bathroom and cleaned my glasses while I waited for her to be ready. She came in and tugged on the bottom of my shirt, "Oppa I'm ready!" I looked down at her with a smile, she was wearing a cute little pink nighty with blue slippers, "okay, do you want me to brush your hair?" I asked, she nodded and got up onto her bathroom stool so she could see in the mirror. I put My glasses on her then grabbed the brush and started to brush her beautiful, long, black hair. She giggled at her reflection in the mirror "Look at me! I'm a girl version of HyunSeungie Oppa!!" she giggled at herself again and continued to tell me about her day. When I finished brushing her hair she yawned and I picked her up, I took her into her bedroom and laid her down on her bed, I kissed her forehead softly, "goodnight MiHi" she tugged on my arm. And yawned "anii Oppa! I'm not sleepy yet" she said struggling to keep her eyes open, I chuckled "goodnight MiHi". I turned off her bedroom light and closed the door, I walked down stairs "Omma I'm going to bed now! MiHi is asleep!" I said and began to walk up stairs, "you're going to bed without dinner?" she asked, "yeah, where is Appa?" I answered "he's still at work" she said with a sigh, I nodded and walked back up stairs, "good night Omma!" I said and walked into my room. I know what you're thinking, "wow Hyunseung your home life is perfect!" well all I have to say to that is, you're wrong, it's far from it! I laid down in my bed and tried to fall asleep. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: Mianhae! This is another one of those follow up chapters, tell me what you think in the comments! Please my comment box in lonely!! If you like this FF please check oh my other FF's "Hope, Love, Disappointment" and "You're My Beautiful Obsession" thankyou!! COMING SOON: Her Guardian Angel. - A Minzy/GD Fic!