Dinner Arguements.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV:  I sighed as he dragged me into the elevator, i thought he was a bad boy, why did he pull away from my kiss?, do i not appeal to him anymore?, Am I not satisfying enough for him?, Aish Bom stop it you're over reacting, it probably has something to do with what he talked to Kwon Appa about. We got into the elevator and i stood across from him with my arms crossed and my eyes down looking at the floor, i could feel his movement, he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes confused "What's wrong Baby Boo?" he asked, awww that sounded so cute coming from him "why did you pull away from me?" a few tears rolled down my face, Aish im becoming over emotional for no reason, this is stupid! He smiled at me "i dont want to take advantage of you while you're going through this rough patch in your life, trust me if things were different right now we'd be in my bed" i giggled and slapped his shoulder lightly "Ji Yong-Ah dont be dirty!" he chuckled "Im just telling the truth" i laughed "i would'nt let it get that far" i said smiling "you would'nt be able to control it, I'm too suductive" he said with a cheeky smile and kissed my neck softly, the elevator got to the second floor, "trust me oppa, you would'nt stand a chance" i walked out of the elevator and headed to the dining room leaving Ji Yong to chase after me, i giggled as he yelled from behind me "Bommie wait for me!!" we got to the dining room and sat down with Oppa's parents. Sashimi and rice&egg rolls were passed around the table and then we started to eat, "Bom are you ready for This Thursday's court session?" Kwon Omma asked while we ate "OMMA!! She's eating!!" Ji Yong Whined "uhh yes Kwon Omma" i said in a rather weak pathetic voice "I Just hope we win the case i cant imagine what would happen to you if he won" she said shaking her head, Ji Yong stood up "OMMA STOP!" he yelled "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THAN THEY ARE!!!" Kwon Omma stood up too "I DO NOT!!" they started to argue and bicker, Kwon Appa rolled his eyes "Excuse me" i said quietly, Kwon Appa nodded and i left the table, Ji Yong nor Kwon Omma realised that i had gone. I walked into the elevator and went up, when i got to the desired floor, i rushed to the bathroom, I lifted the toilet lid and puked and puked and puked and puked, talking about this "situation" always made me sick, i guess it was just to much for me to handle. After about 15 minutes of constant puking i went back down to the dining room, Ji Yong wasn't in there "where's Ji'?" i asked, Kwon Omma rolled her eyes, Kwon Appa looked up at me "he went to his room" i nodded then bowed "AnnyeongHaseyo!" i went back up the elevator and knocked on his bedroom door "who is it?!" he said angrily "Its Bommie, can i come in?" the door unlocked, i walked in and he was sitting on his bed "you Ok?" i asked as i sat next to him "yeah im fine, Omma and i fight all the time" i frowned "why?" he chuckled slightly "i dunno, i guess we just dont get alone very well, i know its nothing compared to what you went through but--" i cut him off "why did you get so deffensive when you're Omma said that" he sighed and looked away "because she's never possitive and i really didnt want to listen to what she thinks your Appa would do to you if he won the court case, because i dont want anything bad to happen to you and i dont want to have to think about it, i've lost enough sleep this weekend" a tear rolled down my face and i punched his shoulder "Oppa you're such a softly..." i grabbed him and hugged him tightly "Kamsamnida" he cuddled close to me and kissed me softly "it's getting late you need to get some sleep, we have school tomorrow" i nodded and kissed him goodnight. Before i walked out of his room he whispered to me "and remember Baby Boo, im  always thinkin' about you" i giggled and walked back to my room, he's so perfect! I couldnt ask for anyone better! I fell asleep quickly and he was all i dreamed about.