Father,Daughter Arguments. And Bad Boy Confusions.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Park Bom's POV: "BING!! BING!!" i grunted and hit my alarm clock, it turned off and i slowly sat up, i walked to my computer and signed in to my Email account ‘You Have: 582 new emails’ i sighed and opened the first inbox "BWOH!!" it was from Ji Yong, i clicked on it and read it Dear:Bommie, Be ready for school at 7:40am Im going to take you to school today. From: GD. I sighed and replied Dear Ji Yong, Thanks for the offer but i like walking to school and i dont exactly like the Idea of riding to school on a motorbike, (also i dont wanna get beat up by your groupies) :) From:Bom. I sent the Email, I got out of my computer chair And walked into my bathroom *hmmm what should I do with my hair today?* i thought to myself as i played with my hair, i got in the shower and washed my hair then i got out and walked into my closet and grabbed: A black off-the-shoulder top, muticoloured retro stockings, short shorts and purple Reebok High Tops. I put on my outfit, I sat down at my dresser and dried my hair and straightened it,  put on my usual eye make-up and lipgloss, my computer beeped, i walked over to it and sat down on the computer chair and opened the new email, it was a reply from Ji Yong. Dear:Bommie, haha your funny, it wasnt an offer, im taking you to school whether you like it or not. From:GD. I sighed and wrote a reply. Dear:Ji Yong, I dont want you to take me to school! Ok!! From:Bom. I sent it and walked to my dresser, i picked up my nerd glasses and put them on "Awesome!" another great outfit, i grabbed my phone and put it in my bag, i grabbed my bag and walked down stairs, my dad was up making pancakes, i grabbed one and ate it "Bom! Be more lady like please, Your mother always was nagging.." i cut hin off "Appa!!! She's been gone for almost half a year ok!! Forget about her!! She didnt love us!! You have to get over her!!" he sighed "Bommie its hard to get over someone you love" he said softly "Appa!!!! You may have loved her, i loved her too!!! But she didnt love us!! I forgot about her and moved on why cant you do the same!!" my father leaned over the bench and slapped me, i deserved that one "dont you dare yell at me like that ever again Park Bom! I will get over her when the time is right, not when you tell me to!!" i couldnt help the tears forming in my eyes, my cheek hurt so much from hitting me, i just nodded and walked to the front door and left the house I slammed the door shut behind me, i saw Ji Yong standing there waiting for me i walked passed him, he ran up to me and grabbed my wrist, "please let me take you to school Bommie" he said softly, i stiffened at the the touch of his hand "I'm not in the mood Ji Yong, maybe tomorrow ok?" i heard him sigh "fine whatever, but i dont understand why your playing so hard to get!" i turned around and faced him. "how am I playing hard to get?!! You dont even like me!" he laughed "what so you think that i would take any random girl out, try to hold her hand and kiss her before i left?" he sounded kind of angry now "well your a player arent you, thats kinda what players do" he looked at the ground, he had a boyish smile on his face "yes Bom, Im a player, but not when it comes to you, i like you, i wish you would at least give me a chance!" he let go of my wrist, walked to his Motorbike and left. I sighed, "wow seems like im hurting everyone today" i said to myself as i walked to school.