A New Form Of Love.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: I walked into my room and shut the door quietly, I went and sat down on my bed and started to text on my phone, well I wasnt really texting I was just pretending to so JiYong will get confused. I heard foot steps getting closer to my door, I half smiled and continued to stare at my phones screen, JiYong walked in and shut the door behind him, I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't dare to look up at him, he sat down on my bed, moved closer to me and started to kiss my neck, it felt nice but I didn't respond I could tell that he was starting to get frustrated, he grabbed my phone out of my hand and threw it at the wall, it shattered into pieces, I half smiled as he tried to get me to kiss him. After a while of trying he whimpered and said to me "Bom don't do this to me, you know I want you" I giggled and kissed his cheek, he pouted at me and I pushed his fringe out of his eyes, he tilted my face up as if he was examining my face very carefully, his hand traced my jaw-line and the outline of my lips softly "absolutely perfect in every way" I could feel my cheeks heating up as I blushed, I ran my fingers through his soft,black,silky hair and kissed him gently, he whimpered and pulled my waist closer to him, what Is up with him tonight, he whimpers every time I kiss him,....OH! I realised why he was acting weird, I pushed him down onto my bed and started to kiss him "Bom, no" he said softly, I got up and tilted my head, "but Oppa, I know you want this" he chuckled "Bom I've wanted this since I first met you, but I don't want to take advantage of you, I want it to be special, not like this" I laughed "this is special Oppa, as long as we're together it's special, you're not taking advantage if I want it too" I said and bit my lip softly, "you do?" he asked shyly, I nodded and he smiled and moved on top of me.......----------------------------------------------- A/N: I don't like so I'm not going to write what happens next ;) but you get the idea! I'm just going to continue from after. Lets continue--- JIYONG'S POV: OMO! Did that really just happen? It was too amazing to be a dream, I looked next to me and saw my gorgeous Bommie sleeping peacefully in my shirt that was WAY! To big, I laid there for a while starring at her, watching her sleep, she calmed my soul, she was so perfect without even trying, her hair laid perfectly around her face, she was smiling slightly as if she was having a good dream, she looked so innocent and happy. "what did I do to deserve you?!" I whispered and was about to walk back to my room when I heard her groan "Oppa why are you leaving, I want you to stay with me and keep me warm and safe while I sleep" she said with her eyes still closed, I smiled and got back in her bed, "Okay I'll stay" I pulled the covers over both of us and snuggled her tightly, "Saranghaeyo Oppa!" she said in a cute but tired way and dozed back off into a deep sleep, I didn't sleep that night, I just laid there watching over her, letting her feel safe in my arms, I'd rather do that than sleep.