Coming Home.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JIYONG'S POV: By the time I got home it was around 11:30 and I didn't want to wake anyone up, I snuck into the house and tiptoed into the elevator, but when I got in there I almost crapped my pants at the sight of Bom standing there with her arms crossed, " BabyBoo! You scared me" I whispered and tried to pull her towards me but she refused, "where have you been?" she asked looking me up and down, "I uhh... Went to go take care of some business" I said not exactly lying, "oh it was business was it?! I saw you follow Hyunseung home, I saw the whole thing JiYong!! What is wrong with you!?" she yelled at me, crap! I thought she didn't notice I was gone until later, "he's trying to take you away from me!!" I yelled, "No he's not!! He's just being a nice person!!! What am I not aloud to be friends with other guys!!? Is that not okay with you?! Because last time I checked i make the decisions in my life not you!!" she yelled and I saw tears forming in her eyes, "you can be friends with whoever you want! Just not him!!" I said coldly, she slapped me across the face, I looked down and put my hand on my cheek, I can't believe she just slapped me! "JiYong, at times like this.. You make me regret everything.." she said softly, she walked into her room and shut the door. "!" I punched the wall next to me, I tried calming down then went and knocked on Bom's door "Go away JiYong!" she whimpered, "Anii! I'm not leaving! Let me in!!" she sighed, "Anii! I need to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow, maybe.."  I clenched my hands into fists, "No! We're sorting this out now!!" I heard her sigh again and I heard the door unlock, I opened it, walked into the room and shut the door behind me, I came and sat next to her and she was crying like crazy, "Mianhae, Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, MIANHAE!!" I said cupping her face in my hands, but she just cried more, "aniiyo! He's my friend JiYong-Ah!! Why would you do that!! Did you not think tha it would hurt me!" she said pushing my hands away, "why do you care so much about this guy!!" I asked, "Because he's nice!!! He doesn't have many friends and he deserves it!! He's a really good person and I like him alot!" "what so he's nicer than me!? He deserves you more than me!? Do you love him more than me!!?" I yelled as tears threatened to come out of my eyes, "ANII!! I don't love him! I just want to be friends with him! I love you!!! You should know that!" she yelled, "I got jealous okay!! I don't want to loose you! And I see him as threat because you seem a lot happier around him!! I love you Bom! But I feel like you don't feel the same way!" a few tears fell from my eyes but I caught them on my sleeve, "I'm scared that you won't want me anymore and that you'll leave me and run off with him!" her lips crashed onto mine and I felt the warm feeling of her tears falling onto my face and the cold feeling of my tears falling onto hers all at the same time, she pulled away and kissed the tears on my cheeks, "I love you so much!! I would never leave you! Don't ever say that again!!" she fell into my arms and cuddled me, "I'm Sor--" "shut up you Pabo" she interrupted me, I smiled, "will you let me be friends with him!?" she asked not looking up, "Neh" I said with a smile,. We stayed like that for a while, "Bom!" I started, I heard her groan, I chuckled. She had fallen asleep, I slowly put her down on her bed and kissed her forehead, I was about to leave the room when I felt her grab my wrist, I smiled, "Anii! Oppa sleep with me tonight!" she said too tired to open her I eyes, I chuckled and crawled into bed, "Okay BabyBoo, I love you don't forget that!" I whispered in her ear, she nodded while she wrapped herself around me and rested her head on my chest, "I love you Oppa, please keep me safe while I sleep," I chuckled, I think she was hallucinating but still it was cute, "Okay Bommie, go to sleep now, you have a big day tomorrow.". It took me a while to get to sleep so I just laid there playing with Bom's hair, I could get used to doing that every night. She's a lot of work but she sure is worth it.