Saturday Morning.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: for the first time EVER! In my life i got up early and had a shower, i wanted to look extra good all the time seeing how Bom was living with us, i kept my simple hair and put on a white singlet, light blue jeans and black high tops. (Bom loves it when i wear singlets) i walked to the elevator and got off at the 2nd floor, i walked into the kitchen and Omma was making breakfast "Annyeong Omma!" i said cheerfully "Annyeong Ji Yong" she replied, i heard the elevator open and i spun around on my heels, Bom was walking towards me wearing bright purple, high-cut skinny jeans, a tucked in white shirt, a black jacket and Blue high tops, her whole body was covered with clothing but she still looked more beautiful then any other girl i have ever seen, her hair was straightened as usual and her make-up was done well complimenting her gorgeous light brown eyes, she gave me a hug and a short kiss "good morning Oppa" i was starting to become more used to that word, i only slightly stiffened then went back to normal straight away, we walked to the dinning room and sat down and started to eat breakfast "i must say Bom, i love your fashion sense" Omma said to Bom "Kamsahamnida! I usually dont cover up this much, especially on a day like this but i needed to hide the bruises" she said nervously, my mother nodded, we finished breakfast and cleared the table "so what do you usually do on a Saturday?" i asked holding her hand "not much, sit around the house, write songs, Appa didnt let me go out often" she said sadly, i nodded with a sigh "lets call Minzi and TOP and see if they wanna hang out" she nodded happily i grabbed my phone and called TOP "yeboseyo!" he said cheerfully, i could here someone tapping impatiently "hey TOP, is Midget with you?" i asked, Bom sighed when i called her Midget "uhh, yeah, why?" "i was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out?" i asked happily "oh, Yeah sure, sounds awesome!" he said excitedly "Good, I'll meet you down town in 20 minutes, bye" i walked to the counter and grabbed my keys, Bom grabbed her bag. we headed out to the garage and got in my car "where are we going Oppa?" she asked sweetly "you'll see when we get there" i said with a boyish smile, she pouted then smiled, we drove down town and got to our destination in 15 minutes.--------------------------------------- mianhae!! This one's kinda boring to, it will get more interesting soon, I Promise, dont forget to leave me some loving comments! I could really use some encouragement!