Bro's Before Hoes.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: I ran out to the hall and spotted Minzi, I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist pulling her to the nearest bathroom, "YAH! What are you doing!!?" she asked trying to stop me from pulling her, "No time for explanations! Just come with me!!" I said pulling her into the bathroom. I checked that no one was in the bathroom with us, "so what is this all about?" she asked folding her arms and leaning against the wall, I looked around and then leaned in close to her, "Hyunseung kiss me!!" I said, she starred at me with wide eyes, "OMO! NO WAY!! Why'd he do that!!!? JiYong is gonna kill him!!", "I don't know!! He just said that I look beautiful today and that he loves that I care about him and then he kissed me! No He Wont!! Because JiYong WILL NOT! Find out about this!" I said, she nodded, "do you like him Bom? As in more than a friend?" Minzi asked, my heart started to race for some reason, I'm not sure why but it did, "Oh God No!..... I think I don't, Oh God I'm being stupid, no I don't like him! I love JiYong!" Minzi looked at me with questioning eyes and sighed, "you don't seem to sure about that!" I rolled my eyes, "Shut Up!!" I yelled and stomped my foot but she just laughed at me. When we walked out of the bathroom JiYong was standing against the wall next to the door and when he saw me his face lit up, "Bommie!! I'm sorry! you're not mad right? I really am sorry!!" he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a hug, "anii, it's okay, I'm not mad" I said putting on a fake smile, I don't know why but for some reason I found it hard to smile at him, "oh thank god!!" he said and kissed me, I groaned and pulled away, he titled his head at me, "Bom, can I come over to your house today to study?" she asked ending the awkwardness, "Uhhh, Anii! Mianhae! I'm umm grounded" I said lying, she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, JiYong leaned in and whispered in my ear, "you haven't told her yet have you?" I sighed and confessed, "aniiyo...", he shook his head at me, "I can't believe you told me and not her, Bros Before Hoes Bom, you need to tell her!" he whispered in my ear, "Okay Okay! Just not right now! I have something else on my mind and we need to get to stage presence class before we are late!" I said and started walking with Minzi to class, JiYong ran up behind me and grabbed my waist and picked me up, he carried me bridal style, I giggled "what are you doing!?", he gave me a boyish smile and said simply, "I'm Practising" my body stiffened up and my eyes widened, he was planning on!.... I can't even! No way he wouldn't want to marry me! Would he?.