Meeting "Him".

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Minzi's POV: Yay i have a new friend i cant wait to get to know her, i looked down at the math sheet in front of me, man this is hard!, I poked Park Bom again "Pppst, Bom, what did you get for number 7 ?" she looked up at me and bit her bottom lip then she looked back down at her sheet "245?, i think" she said not quite sure, i couldnt help but laugh "haha i wasnt quite sure of the answer but thats definitely not right" she shrunk into her seat and laughed "i'm hopeless when it comes to math" she said with a smile, the teacher turned around, she didnt look very happy "Minzi!!! Stop distracting Park Bom!!" i shrunk into my chair "mi-an-hae!" i said looking down, the teacher sighed "Minzi if you dont learn how to be quiet i might have to suggest to your parents getting your mouth permanently shut!!" that comment made me jump, i could see Bom from the corner of my eye i could tell that she was trying really hard not to laugh, suddenly the bell went, saved from the death trap once again! I stood up and grabbed my bag and waited for Bom, as soon as we walked out of the class she started laughing loudly. Park Bom's POV: "that....was....so....funny"I said while i gasped for air " you totally got owned by the teacher!" Minzi rolled her eyes "hey, that teachers a psycho, ok! If it was any other teacher i would've uppercut them into the roof!" she said in a defensive tone "sure sure, hey will you come with me to my locker," i asked, Minzi's mood changed, her face lit up and she was smiling "sure, which locker?" she asked i looked through my school guide to find my locker number "ughh.... 367" i replied, her smile got even wider "oooh your lockers right next to mine!!" she said excitedly she led me down the hall to a row of lockers, near the end of the row was a big group of people, "uuhh Minzi, why is there a big group of people near our lockers?" i asked as i started to get a little nervous "oh, yeah, our lockers are next to the KingKa's lockers" i stopped dead in my tracks "i dont want to go anywhere near KingKa's Minzi" i whimpered she laughed "dont worry they usually dont even notice us" i smiled that made me feel alot better as we got closer i realized that the big group of people were girls surrounding two guys, i opened my locker and started putting my stuff in there, i turned my head for a second and saw 'him' he must have been one of the kingka's, he was so gorgeous, he had black hair that was spiked up at the front and down at the back, he looked kinda dangerous, but in an intriguing way, he was wearing a white shirt, leather jacket,dark blue skinny jeans, green reebok high tops and leather finger gloves. Suddenly he turned and looked at me, he saw me looking at him, i quickly looked down and shut my locker and put the lock on it, i could feel someones eyes on me so i looked up and there he was standing against the wall starring at me "Annyeong stranger" he said with a boyish smile on his face "hello" i replied quietly "whats your name gorgeous?" he asked sweetly, there was a taller guy with platinum blonde hair standing next to him, he must be the other KingKa, man! I felt small standing next to them, just as i was about to answer him the bell for next period went "i have to go" i said to him quietly, i turned around and walked to performing class with Minzi.