Recess With Ji Yong?

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Minzi's POV:  I met up with Bom at the door and we walked to our lockers "agghh he is so annoying!" Bom said as her face went red "so is TOP, but he does have that y deep voice" i said with a smile we got to our lockers and opened them we put our stuff in and locked up, i could hear the sound of squealing girls, which was a sign that the KingKa's were coming down the hall, i looked over at Bom, she seemed completely unaware of the screaming girls, we both turned around to walk to the cafeteria for recess but when we turned around GD and TOP were standing there in front of us, i just about jumped out of my skin. Park Bom's POV: Ji Yong was standing there in front of me with a boyish smile on his face,i stared up at him, he put his hand on the locker next to my head " do you want to sit with us at lunch gorgeous?" he asked, i was shocked when he said gorgeous, "ummm n-no!" i stuttered, i ducked under his arm and grabbed Minzi's wrist and started to walk away, i was looking at the floor not quite sure where i was going and i bumped into someone, i fell on the floor and looked up, i saw a cute dorky guy with nerd glasses he was picking up his books, i felt so stupid so i helped him pick up his books and helped him up "Mi-an-hae, i wasnt looking where I was going" he smiled and pushed up his glasses "it's ok i wasnt looking either" i held my hand out for him to shake "Im Park Bom nice to meet you" he grabbed my hand and shook it "yeah i know, your the girl with the amazing voice from performance class, im Jang HyunSeung!" i smiled "well i go to go, see you around!" i waved goodbye and walked to the cafeteria we sat down and started to talk, Ji Yong walked up to us, i sighed "Ji Yong i said i didnt want to sit with you" he smiled "well can i sit with you" i couldnt help but giggle at that, Minzi rolled her eyes, Ji Yong and TOP saf down with us, TOP stretched his had over the table for me to shake "annyeong, i believe we havent formally met, im Choi SeungHyun but everyone calls me TOP" i shook his hand "hi SeungHyun Im Park Bom" he half smiled "TOP" he corrected me i rolled my eyes "dont bother, im not gonna call you TOP" Ji Yong chuckled and looked away which earned him a death stare from SeungHyun. The bell went and Minzi and I got up and left before the guys noticed.