Enemies.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
HyunSeung's POV:  I waited for Yoseob at my locker after the bell went, after a few minutes he came running to me "GAHH Yose! Where have you been we're gonna be late for English !" "Mi-an-has Hyung, science club was a bit slow today, so i heard you bumped into the Gorgeous Newbie Park Bom" i smiled "yeah, but i heard that Ji Yong already has her wrapped around his fingers" i said with a sigh Yoseob turned around "arrgh speak of the devil, he's coming this way, quick lets go!" i nodded and we started to walk to English class when suddenly i was pushed up against the wall, "hey HyunSeung, how are you and your loser best friend doing today?" Ji Yong said as he pushed me harder up against the wall "leave me alone GD" i said quietly he smiled "oh but your so fun to mess with Hyun'" he punched me in the stomach and let go off me, i fell to the floor and clenched up my stomach, "Ji Yong!! What are you doing!!" i heard a recently familiar voice say, it was Park Bom GD laughed nervously "uhh we were just messing around werent we HyunSeung" he said then tapped me on the shoulder i coughed up a bit of blood, she put her hands on her hips "it sure dosent look like it!" Ji Yong frowned, it was obvious he really liked her and if i didnt go along with what he was saying he would lose her and i would feel really bad but he would probably beat me up for it later, so i decided to go along with it "he's telling the truth Bom, he accidently hit me to hard" she sighed "oh ok" she walked over to me and helped me up "are you sure your ok?" she asked "umm yeah im fine" she smiled and walked away with her friend, i started walking to English with Yoseob "what the hell was that! Why'd you back him up?" i sighed "because i think he really likes her and besides if i didnt he would've beat me up later." Yoseob sighed "Oh" we got to English and sat in our usual seats at the front of the class. We waited for class to start, the teacher gave us out a work sheet to do on the book we recently read about a girl falling in love with two guys and having to pick between the two, i never could remember the title but i knew the book better then the back of my hand, i looked at the sheet *ha this is going to be a piece of cake!* i thought to myself, all the questions were easy and it was multiple choice, i finished the sheet in under 5 minutes then handed it in to the teacher, when he got back to his desk a note was thrown at him, it was from Ji Yong. "to HyunSeung, thanks for backing me up, but stay away from Park Bom, or I'll beat you so hard into the ground you'll be ting rocks for weeks. From: GD. I was disgusted, how could someone be so rude, he annoyed the hell out of me and he's been picking on me and beating me up since 7th grade and i cant do anything about it, because honestly, im scared of him.