"When?" "Now!".

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: The whole time we were in detention me texted and ate, it was actually the most fun i have ever had being disciplined.....except for that one time when.... BWOH! I am not in the right mind to tell you that story whoops, anyway, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly and before i knew it we were standing at our lockers getting ready to go home, "Bommie, would you like to come to my house and umm.. Meet my parents and ?" i asked her nervously, she giggled "sure baby boo" awww that was so cute, she's the most adorable girl I've ever met in my whole life, we said goodbye to SeungHyun and Minzi and headed outside to my motorbike, we drive to my house and i went through the gates and parked my bike in the garage as usual "BWOH!!! Oppa!! Your house is bigger than mine!!" Bom said looking up at the top of the house (which was 10 stories high) i dont even know why we needed a house that big it was only Omma,Appa and I living in it, i ran my hand through my hair nervously "uhh yeah, my Appa's like a billionaire, he owns one of the most successful companies in Korea---" she cut me off "The Kwon Family Business" she said the name of my fathers company "how'd you know that?" i asked, she giggled "i always do background research before i commit to a guy" she explained i nodded and walked with her in side my house "Omma, Appa! Im home" i shouted through the house, Omma came running into the room, her eyes widened and mouth dropped when she saw Bom "who's this?" she asked bowing "Omma, This is my girlfriend Park Bom, Bommie this is my Omma." i introduced, Bom bowed respectfully "Pleasure to meet you Mrs.Kwon" my mother giggled "oh please, call me Omma, Ji Yong, you did a great job, she's so gorgeous and respectful" i saw Bom blush out of the corner of my eye "Omma!!" i whined full of embarrassment  My father walked in the room and Mother grabbed his arm "sweetie this is Ji Yong's new girlfriend, Park Bom, isnt she just to die for" Appa looked at her with an eyebrow raised, Bom Bowed "Annyeong, Sir! Its a pleasure to meet you!" my father nodded approvingly "yes she is darling, good job Ji Yong" i breathed a sigh of relieve, "Im going to show her around and then we are going to study, call us when dinner is ready" i said pulling Bom to the elevator, she pouted at me when we got in "are we really going to study?" she whined, i laughed "hell no!" she smiled at me, we got to my floor and i showed her my room and my recording studio "wow Oppa your house is amazing"  we sat down on my bed "yeah theres lots of room, if you ever need a place to stay remember that my house is big" i said with a wink "Kamsahamnida, Ji Yong" she said and rested her head on my shoulder. I led her into the room i like to call, 'GD's Peaceful Place.' i opened the door to a room full of musical instruments, the main one being the giant, white Grand Piano in the middle of the room i sat down and started playing, she sat next to me and softly swayed to the music i was playing, i started to sing "Dont look back and leave,dont find me again and live (on), because i have no regrets from loving you,take only the good memories,i can bear it in some way,i can stand in some way,you should be happy if you are like this, i become dull haru haru (eh eh eh eh) oh girl I cry, cry, you're my all, say goodbye.." i saw a tear roll down Bom's cheek "Oppa that was beautiful!" she shifted from sitting on her arse to sitting on her knees, i fliped one leg over the bench so i was facing her, she slowly moved into the gap between my legs, she wrapped her arms around my neck and starred into my eyes in the most beautiful way, i put my arms around her waist "when?" i asked simply as i did the other night "now" she said in a lust filled voice, she started to kiss me, OMO her lips tasted like candy, Bom candy, kissing a girl had never felt or tasted this good, she slowly deepened  the kiss and slip her tongue into my mouth, that tasted even better, we moved into a position wher she was sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist, i stood up with her still in my arms, with every movement i could feel her body heat up more, i held her against the wall, using it as support, it would have been able to hold her easily but lust makes me weak.......sometimes. Just as things were starting to get interesting my mom yelled from down stairs "Ji Yong dinners ready" i groaned and pulled away,she whimpered and gasped for air when i pulled away, i softly put her down and we went down stairs and had dinner. After dinner i drove her home and gave one last passionate kiss, i didnt sleep that night, all i could think about was that lust-filled make out session.------------------------------------- do you like the first encounter? Tell me in the comments, kinda scared for the next chapter, you'll find out why soon.