Shakespeare.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Ji Yong's POV: I was smiling so much my face hurt, i can't believe she's mine already, like seriously! I've only known her for a day, i didnt concentrate on the science lesson as usual, the teacher gave us a test sheet to do, i had no idea what it was about because i didn't study... Again, i looked around for a resolution to my problem when i noticed that HyunSeung was sitting in front of me, i passed him a note telling him to give me his answers, he turned around and pushed up his glasses, i laughed, what a dork "I'm not giving you my answers!" he yell-whispered, i started cracking my fingers "did i hear you correctly, i swear you said your not gonna give me your answers, because if that's so I'll have to beat you up again" he shook his head shamefully and passed me his answers, i copied his answers and passed his sheet back to him just as the bell went, i picked up Bommie's books for her and held them, she smiled at me and grabbed my hand, as we walked to our lockers I got some shocked stares from some of my past groupies and some approving nods from other guys. We got to the lockers and i put Bom's books in her locker "kamsahamnida Oppa" theres that word again, my body stiffened up but tried to hide it "no problem gorgeous" i saw Hyuna walk pass and i kiss Bom on the cheek, Hyuna made a disgusted face and walked fast, no I wasnt using Bom to get back at Hyuna  i love Bom, but if i get some bonus revenge as well that would be awesome "so i see you and Bom are an item!" TOP said with a smile i laughed "yep!" he laughed "what happened to not being tied down" i laughed, he's a jerk in an awesome way "being tied down feels nice sometimes, maybe you should try it" i said and punched his shoulder, he sighed "we're still going to the club tonight right?" he asked "sure, you mind if i ask Bommie and Minzi to come?" TOP smiled "the more the merrier" we walked to stage presence class, which was one of my favourite classes, the teacher was awesome and the work was easy, we walked in the class and sat in the back row in the order of 'M B G T' as I like to call it which stands for Minzi,Bom,GD,TOP. We took up the whole back row "is this class easy?" Bommie asked me biting her bottom lip, i love when she does that, it makes her look like a tease which I totally love "the easiest" i answered she smiled, the teacher walked Into the classroom "this semester our class will be doing a stage production of "A MidSummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare, I'm sure you've all heard of it, anyway, this is to see how well you perform on stage, everyone will audition using a scene that includes Hermia and Lysander, then based on your audition I will pick a position that is suitable for you." i saw Bommie smile when the teacher announced what we will be doing "i love Shakespeare, and A MidSummer Night's dream is my favourite shakespeare play ever!" she whispered to me "I've never heard of it" she giggled "typical". When the bell finally went the teacher handed out the book of the shakespeare play we're supposed to be doing and told us to read it *ha! Me, read, yeah right!!! As if thats ever gonna happen* i thought to myself.--------------------------------------------------------- Comment & Subscribe!!