Lunch Time.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
MINZI'S POV: We walked out of the classroom with our shakespeare books, Bom and Ji Yong were holding hands, it was starting to annoy me that she hadnt told me what was going on yet "what is going on??!" i yelled at her, she jumped and i laughed "Ji Yong and I are...going out" she smiled and my eyes widened "BWOH!!! Thats shocking! But im happy for you i guess" she giggled "thanks Minz!".HYUNSEUNG'S POV: GD walked passed my locker in the hall way, he glared at me as usual, i looked down "WHAT THE HELL" he was holding hands with Park Bom, well i guess i should have seen it coming but i didnt know they were going to get together so quickly, Yoseob looked where i was looking "WOW, GD AND PARK BOM ARE DATING!!?" he yelled causing everyone in the hall way to look at them as if they werent already before, Ji Yong stopped and let go off Bom's hand, he turned around and starting walking towards Yoseob and I "good one!" i yell-whispered to him, GD came and pushed Yos' against the wall "what is your problem!" he yelled "uhh nothing, I-I was J-just asking a question, no harm done" Yoseob smiled and i shook my head "who were you asking me or the whole world!!" he yelled again, Yoseob smiled again "is that a trick question?" GD pushed him up harder against the wall, punched him in the face and kneed his stomach, forcing him to fall to the ground "Leave Him ALONE!" i yelled, he came to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled my face closer to his "i suggest you shut the up HyunSeung, or your next!" he threw me to the floor and walked back to Bom, i looked at her waiting for her to do something but all she did was sigh look down and shake her head, yeah she was definitely under his spell, i helped Yoseob up and took him to the nurses office. PARK BOM'S POV: The day had gone by pretty quickly by the time it was lunch time, i felt pretty bad about what happened to the guy HyunSeung and his friend but there was nothing i could do, Ji Yong was my boyfriend now and i cant go against him, we walked to the cafeteria and got in the line, i grabbed: A small bowl of pasta, an energy drink and a Blueberry muffin. We walked to our usual table in the middle of the cafeteria and sat down in the order of 'M.B.G.T.' as Ji Yong likes to call it, i started to eat my lunch until i felt something on my leg, i looked down and saw Ji Yong's hand casually resting on my thigh i rolled my eyes, i looked at him and raised my eyebrows, he sighed and moved his hand, i kissed his cheek, Seunghyun gave Ji Yong a weird look, He coughed "Bommie, Minzi." we both looked up from our food "Yeah?"  he smiled "TOP and i are going to the club tonight and were wondering if you wanted to come with us" Minzi's eyes widened and i bit my bottom lip, for some reason everytime i bit my lip Ji Yong starred at me with bedroom eyes, "umm Oppa, i dunno, we've never been to a club before" i said to him with my hand on his arm and felt his body slightly stiffen When i said Oppa "please Bommie!! It will be fun" he begged me, i sighed and looked over to Minzi, she rolled her eyes then nodded "ok" i said with a smile, he kissed me on the cheek softly.--------------------------------------------A/N: comment & Subscribe!! All my love xx.