Jealousy?

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: I woke up in the morning by myself, where did he go? I got up and there was a outfit on my desk with a note on top of it. To Bommie <3, I hope you had a nice sleep, I really enjoyed last night, I had to leave early to attend some "business" I'll meet you at school. Love from Oppa! P.S. it's gonna be hot today, I got you this outfit I was hoping you would wear it today :). I smiled at the note and picked up the outfit. It was a short, one shouldered  black dress with some diamond decoration, purple stilettos and a bracelet that had "His Special Girl" engraved onto it. I got ready and walked to school. On the way there a got a text. From:Private Number, Annyeong! Meet me at your locker I need to talk to you. From:Park Bom, okayy, who is this?. I didn't get a reply back. When I got to school I walked to my locker but there was no one there, a few seconds later someone grabbed onto my wrist, I looked up and saw Hyunseung smiling at me, "you sent the message?" I asked and tilted my head, he chuckled in a dorky way and pushed up his glasses, "Yeah I did, come with me" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into an empty dance studio, he shut the door behind us and made me sit down on a chair "Hyunseung why are we in here?" He laughed and started to stretch "the other day during our tutor session you asked me to show you my dance skills and I said no, well I had a change of heart" he smiled and took his glasses off, and the stereo, NeverLand by U-KISS came on and his started to dance, he was AMAZING, the way he moved so smoothly and how all the choreography fit perfectly with the beat of the song, I would defiantly like to see him verse Minzi in a dance-off! When he finished I cheered "YAY HYUNSEUNGIE OPPA!!". BWOH!? I just called him Oppa?! Woops! He chuckled and bowed, "You're so talented Hyunseung!" I said with a huge smile on my face "Kamsamnida!" he said and pulled a chair in front of mine and sat on it. JI YONG'S POV: Damn It!! I wasn't expecting the meeting with Seoul's Gang lords to take so long, yeah that's right I'm a gangster! Big shock! Well not really, I swear if you didn't see that I coming I have one thing to say, You're Stupid! Seriously! I'm one of South Korea's Baddest Teenage Boys! Who wouldn't guess that I was part of the gangster scene? An IDIOT! That's who! Anyway, I was running late for school because the Gang Lord took his sweet- time, I got to school and ran to Bom's locker but she wasn't there, I started walking further down the hall when I heard Bom's signature giggle, it was coming from the Dance studio, I walked over and saw Hyunseung saying something and Bom giggling through the glass, my face went red with anger, she usually only giggles like that when I say something funny! I pushed the door open and cleared my throat, she looked up at me and smiled "shouldn't you guys be in class?" I asked trying to keep my cool, she giggled and stood up "on yeah, we must of lost track of time!" she said coming over to hug me but I didn't respond, she looked up at me with sorrow in her eyes "Oppa whats wrong?" she asked "why don't you ask your new favourite guy!" I said and pushed away from her, "Oppa! Stop being silly!!" she yelled at me as I walked away into the Boys bathroom.