The Fight.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV:  The end of the day was nearing and I was starting to get scared and nervous, I didnt like the fact that I would have to sit on the oval for an hour after school and watch my boyfriend beat up my adorable, dorky tutor, BWOH!? Rewind.. Did I just call him adorable? Anyway... I don't like the fact that my boyfriend thinks he can beat up whoever he wants, doesn't he have any respect for his families name? I played with my hair nervously as we waited at our lockers for the bell to go, "do you really have to do this Oppa? I mean it's just homework, you don't even care about your grades, surely he doesn't deserve to be beat up!" I tried to reason with JiYong, "yes I do, he has to learn his place, he needs to know that if he...if anyone gets in my way they will be punished" I took a step back "what so if Seunghyun got in your way he'd be punished? if Minzi got in your way she'd be punished?...if I got in your way.. W-would you do that to me?" I asked weakly, his eyes widened at my question, he tried to hold my hand but I pulled away, he shook his head in disbelief "how could you even....? I would never...!" he couldn't even form full sentences. The bell went and everyone gathered on the oval, JiYong and Hyunseung meeting in the middle of the huge circle that had been made, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" people screamed around us, JiYong responded by punching Hyunseung in the face and kneeing him in the stomach, he fell to the floor, blood was dripping from his lip and his hand was clenching his stomach, I couldn't take it "I'm Not Gonna Stand Here And Watch You Beat Up An Innocent Guy!!!" I yelled at him, he looked at me then back at Hyunseung, I pushed my way out of the crowd and ran to the Kwon House (after all I was living there) I ran through the front door and into the elevator, when I got to my floor I ran into my room and locked the door, I collapsed on the bed and cried into my pillow, I seriously can't believe he did that. HYUNSEUNG'S POV: After a few minutes the fight was over, my glasses were broken, I was bleeding from almost every limb, I couldn't see and I couldn't breathe. After a few minutes of sitting on the oval hopelessly I heard someone's voice...a rather familiar voice. "HYUNG, Hyung is that you?" the voice asked, within a few seconds I recognised the voice "Yoseob? Is that you?" a heard a dorky chuckle and someone slip a pair of new glasses onto my face "who else would it be? Are you okay?" he asked "I fine I think, I thought you didn't want to be my friend anymore?" I asked, he chuckled "I never said I didn't want to be your friend, you really think I'd do that to you after 8 years of being best friends?" he said with a smile "come on let's go get you cleaned up!" he helped me up and took me back to his house.